LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Together In Manassas Virginia

DLHOOPZ

Hey if you live around here I'm trying to get some people together to hang out some time, its more or less just talking about it right now since I've been busy with college. But we can still use this board to get somthing going!!! Hope to hear from someone -Hoopz

I have never worn out in public b4 and I dont expect ya'll to. This is more of a get together than anything else. If its march it would need to be mid march, thats the only time I would be free.

I'd kind of like to meet up either this weekend or next... just to say hi... though I'm only free on the day next Saturday.

I have kind of a desire to go to hooters diapered, if anyone wants to meet there. :)

Sorry for not having posted sooner, But March isnt looking good Im busy With Dr appointments and Studying for my State Exam At the begining of april, As of now though After April 10th My calender is clear. I really want to get this going and I Appologize that it is getting put off :( @ jen, that Hooters Idea is good :P

-Hoopz

• 2 weeks later...

My bowling skills are abysmal, so I'll jump on the Hooters/beers bandwagon here. Haven't been to one in a few years, but I remember the chicken wings being divine.

And the scenery ain't half bad either... ;)

I've never actually met another AB/DL in person, so this would be new territory for me. Please be gentle.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...