LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Super Dry Kids Unrealistic? I Think So...

I am own ABU diapers, I am a customer, and wear ABU SDK's mediums. I have had no problems with them, and I enjoy the diapers. I feel like ABU is doing well, but I feel like they are being unrealistic with the babyish prints for the SDK's. I think if the bears and graphics were smaller and thinner to just a good chunk of the top of the diaper, it would really look like the 1990's pampers. The pampers back then did not have the graphics extend down as far as the ones that do on the SDK's, and i feel like the bears go down to most of us in the crotch area. Maybe its because they can't exactly replicate it? Legal issues? Not sure, but I wish they would have tried a bit more to fine tune the graphics and size to more resemble the baby pampers of the 1990's. Anyone else think this or agree? Thoughts? Other than that, I'm pleased with what ABU has and is doing.

Thanks,

-Depends.

You're only unrealistic to not wear them because the landing zone goes down too far or the bears are too big. WHaaaaaaaaaaa!

They did their best to reproduce something from an era gone bye. You have to look at the size of diaper that the print is being put on.

It amazes me that people won't buy or wear a diaper because it does not replicate 100% to something from the past. You are so out of tune with reality. Maybe you should stick to your Depends.

Everyone's opinion is valid for them, but others may disagree and many will. Welcome to life in the real world. Thing is that once you've made your thoughts known to your friends and most importantly the seller or manufacturer, that's about all you can do. If there are enough people who agree with you things will change or someone else will see the potential market and give you the option you seek ;)

Then there's people like me who remember and want the older wing-folded square white diapers that had none of the features considered a must these days. Just a plastic backing, the diaper gathered in the middle, maybe with a center soaker panel like the later ones had too, and a total of two tapes. They sagged and leaked ljke crazy, and fit only at the waist if you taped them on tightly enough :o Not much of a diaper at all really, though I wouldn't mind if they added more absorbency and SAP to make it last longer so long as it looked the same when worn :) But I am almost alone in my wants and save for the now-extinct Ambeze diapers I used to get these are essentially no more. There is one combo bed-chuck/diaper like this but it won't hold even one small wetting which takes all the fun out of it.

And there's the younger adults of today who know only cloth-backed diapers with prints and maybe even velcro tapes to think about. Their wishes are as valid as ours and there's certainly a lot more of them than us to leverage manufacturers decisions on what to produce. So we can't have our perfect diaper, but there are still a lot to choose from with at least some of what we want and we'll have to live with that because it probably isn't going to change for the better if it changes at all. Choose what makes you happiest and just enjoy it while you can :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...