LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Can You Get Attends 10

Attends stopped making the Classic 10 diaper not long after P&G sold to PaperPak. They have since produced in lieu the breathable briefs and the extended wear.

Attends M10's are made in the UK though and are much more absorbant than the original classics.

I'm glad I have my stockpile to use sparingly.

So do none of the Euro Attends briefs have a plastic backing now? So dies a great diaper. Even if any do, the company which acquired Attend USA went through with the acquisition of Europe's Attend, and Possibly Japan's Atento, so don't be surprised if there is a standardization, and drop of quality across the board.

Attends in Europe are plastic backed (the "Attends Slip"), and as far as I can see you can still by them. I bought a pack of 28 M10's before XMAS last year. Also the Lidle Simpre ones which are new are just an M10 without the Attends branding.

Attends in Europe are plastic backed (the "Attends Slip"), and as far as I can see you can still by them. I bought a pack of 28 M10's before XMAS last year. Also the Lidle Simpre ones which are new are just an M10 without the Attends branding.

Not exactly, Lidl Siempre are like an Euro regular Attends 9 with a thinner plastic cover. The 10 version of Euro Attends regular is slighter thicker and more absorbant and has a slightly thicker cover than the Lidl Siempre.