LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Munch Madison 2/12

BabyCharley

Date/Time: Sunday, February 12, 2:30 PM

Directions to Culvers: From the westbound beltline, take exit 259 (Todd Dr) Bear to the right on the service road(basically making a big backwards u turn). Culver’s will be about 1/4 mile on the left.They share a driveway with Steinhafel’s furniture (Its visible from the beltline. From the eastbound side, take Exit 259(Todd Dr)- Go straight onto the service rd. Turn left onto Todd, then immediately right onto the other service rd. Culver’s will be about 1/2 mile on your left.

Our after-munch activity can be discussed at the munch.

If you are using Madison Metro bus service, Route 40 has a stop right at Culver’s driveway.

Details

Once you arrive at Culvers, I will be wearing a bright red Elmo shirt, have a small green elephant(Little’s pride pin is in his ear) either on the table or my beltloop, and be sitting in the backroom somewhere.

Age limit is 18+, Dress is vanilla street clothes(No AB wear please) Discreet diapers are ok. Basic rule of thumb is to dress as if going out to lunch with coworkers. The only cost is if you choose to get something to eat/drink or attend the after munch activity. RSVP’s aren’t necessary, but if you do, I will know to be looking for you.

A munch is simply meeting other people that are interested in the ageplay scene. The biggest thing to expect is conversation about any topic that the attendees choose to bring to the table.(could range from vanilla topics to ageplay to other kinks)

Our usual plan is to meet at the Todd Dr Culvers for an hour or so, then go off to do some other fun thing such as mini golf, bowling, etc.

• 2 months later...