LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oh? What Have We Got Here Then?

TickTock

Another 'newbie' as one can say.

A simple introduction first?

Hello. I found out about 'this' when I was 13/14.

Now for a proper introduction.

Hello. I'm new to the site but I have been browsing it for quite sometime mostly the story forum. I have many interests such as writing. I haven't written anything for this type of genre yet but if I do it would likely be to the humiliation side of things in a realistic sense.

Enough about my writing as such.

I enjoy to RP.

I read - at times. Not fully. Books that spark my interest - The Hunger Games.

I enjoy films.

One series that I very much enjoy are the Saw films which I wouldn't mind RP'ing about but I very much doubt that there's any 'Saw' fans here considering many people or more so the 'public' which is a allusive term used by the media see's it as 'gore.' While in fact that's very much not true.

Otherwise I enjoy psychology, history, philosophy, debates. Debates as long as some people don't 'over' state their own opinions which normally happens.

As a person I'm very awkward to put it bluntly.

I'm also very blunt in the things I say.

And yes I am a student.

Studying media and currently working on a novel.

I also enjoy anime and watching the news.

Seems lots of members are former lurkers. Anywho, welcome to DD! :P

Wellllllll ;)

A lurker is a lurker after all!

And thank you!

Lurkers unite! Or...you know..just hang around the general area.

Indeed! Similar to hermit's unite, yes? A Doctor Who concept but.....

I feel there should be a lurker's community here but also a lurker inside a lurker's community and so on.

But that might be to much, yes?

Ohhh the hunger games just finished that series and god I love a book that is actually real. I mean the hero doesnt always win and even if they do its not always what they really wanted to happen. anyway welcome !

One series that I very much enjoy are the Saw films which I wouldn't mind RP'ing about but I very much doubt that there's any 'Saw' fans here considering many people or more so the 'public' which is a allusive term used by the media see's it as 'gore.' While in fact that's very much not true.

I love the Saw series, we bought the whole series on Blu Ray (the last one on Blu Ray 3D). I hate gore, but that's not what the Saw series was really about. I love a good story that really screws with your head, that can actually surprise you, which is really rare nowadays. The TV series Dexter is another example.

Indeed! Similar to hermit's unite, yes? A Doctor Who concept but.....

My favorite is: dyslexics of the world untie!

Welcome to the forums, I lurked for a year or so before I joined.

*huggles*

Michelle

Ohhh the hunger games just finished that series and god I love a book that is actually real. I mean the hero doesnt always win and even if they do its not always what they really wanted to happen. anyway welcome !

Indeed! My favourite character throughout the series has to be Cinna but everyone else comes a close second especially Peete and Wiress~

I love the Saw series, we bought the whole series on Blu Ray (the last one on Blu Ray 3D). I hate gore, but that's not what the Saw series was really about. I love a good story that really screws with your head, that can actually surprise you, which is really rare nowadays. The TV series Dexter is another example.

My favorite is: dyslexics of the world untie!

Welcome to the forums, I lurked for a year or so before I joined.

*huggles*

Michelle

Indeed! I find it silly to an extent on how people go on about how gory it is but it's not. It's more to do with the mind then anything else overall~

With how Jigsaw works or more so how John works at it as well as his apprentices.

Mhm story line is the most important aspect to a story/plot and with how complicated Saw is it's brilliant.

One thing that does bug me at times is when people say they are a fan of Saw and then they ask a question as in - is that blonde woman his wife?...William now. While in fact it's his sister Pam but many people I see on forums assume it's his wife~

Oh i've been meaning to see Dexter!

One tv series that also messes with your head in a sense is Doctor Who because of how emotionally drive most of the characters are.

Saying that whose your favourite character in the Saw series?

I would say John for myself but for some reason I keep on siding with the cops more as in Rigg's team especially Kerry considering she had a rough deal throughout it all even if she wasn't featured much~

*hugs*

Thank you for the welcome :D

It's likely i'll mostly stay a lurker but yea x]

Don't worry. I lurked enough to figure out that y'all were normal. :)

Oh don't be quite so sure ;)

Indeed! My favourite character throughout the series has to be Cinna but everyone else comes a close second especially Peete and Wiress~ Indeed! I find it silly to an extent on how people go on about how gory it is but it's not. It's more to do with the mind then anything else overall~ With how Jigsaw works or more so how John works at it as well as his apprentices. Mhm story line is the most important aspect to a story/plot and with how complicated Saw is it's brilliant. One thing that does bug me at times is when people say they are a fan of Saw and then they ask a question as in - is that blonde woman his wife?...William now. While in fact it's his sister Pam but many people I see on forums assume it's his wife~ Oh i've been meaning to see Dexter! One tv series that also messes with your head in a sense is Doctor Who because of how emotionally drive most of the characters are. Saying that whose your favourite character in the Saw series? I would say John for myself but for some reason I keep on siding with the cops more as in Rigg's team especially Kerry considering she had a rough deal throughout it all even if she wasn't featured much~ *hugs* Thank you for the welcome :D

John is pretty awesome, so is Amanda she's just soooo screwed up... but if I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be Dr Lawrence Gordon (Cary Elwes) I love how he's tied so deeply into the story in the last movie. That and he's the Dread Pirate Roberts - As you wish........ (I'm a huge Princess Bride fan).

I've watched most of the new Dr Who, it's good and it's sucked me in pretty deep a few times.

Watch Dexter, the story is amazing, you feel so much for the characters and the writers love to make you sit on the edge of your seat and then slap you around a bit with their twists. Daddy and I watched the first 5 seasons in 3 week we were so addicted. Just waiting for Season 6 to come out on Blu Ray now.

*huggles*

Michelle

John is pretty awesome, so is Amanda she's just soooo screwed up... but if I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be Dr Lawrence Gordon (Cary Elwes) I love how he's tied so deeply into the story in the last movie. That and he's the Dread Pirate Roberts - As you wish........ (I'm a huge Princess Bride fan).

I've watched most of the new Dr Who, it's good and it's sucked me in pretty deep a few times.

Watch Dexter, the story is amazing, you feel so much for the characters and the writers love to make you sit on the edge of your seat and then slap you around a bit with their twists. Daddy and I watched the first 5 seasons in 3 week we were so addicted. Just waiting for Season 6 to come out on Blu Ray now.

*huggles*

Michelle

Oh indeed! I love Amanda's character but I do hold a grudge over the death of Kerry~ xD

And how that turned out.

Oh I adore Doctor Gordon. He's just brilliant. Saying that I also quite like the character Zep and felt it was a shame for him to go so early on in the series.

Princess Bride! Mhm I think I've heard of it or might of watched it a long time back! Not sure but the name rings a bell x]

So in Saw what would you say are your favourite parings?

Oh nice :D

So i'm taking you've seen series 4 then of Doctor Who with Donna Nobel? That was one of the character's that got me with how she went.

Oh nice :D

I'll have to see it soon then!

I still have Torchwood series 1 to 2 to watch.

I've only seen Children of Earth and 'Immortal Day' as such~

*Hugs*