LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breaking News From The Abu Camp!

If you want Fabines, you're SOL! They are no longer carrying the Fabines. That sucks! So much for my desire to try them!

fabine.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Can we please not turn this into a "Why ABU is a horrible company" It's been done to death. I'm not happy with what happened, but Let it die!

Fabines are made in Germany, so if you shop around someone might be able to get them and ship them here. I think ABU was just a distributor, and they choose not to carry them anymore for what ever reason :P But that doesn't mean they aren't being made still.

Their actions aren't that surprising...kind of a "passive/ aggressive thing it seems *shrug* oh well, they made their own choices and they suffer the fall out, thats all I have to say bout that (in a Forrest Gump voice)

There are a couple of vendors who import the hard to get European products here, the down side is that you have to be willing to pay for them, and they wont be cheap, from what I have seen :( such is the way things work.

You might also check with the manufacturer to see if they are willing to ship directly and at what costs, it never hurts to ask. or maybe someone in the UK can order and ship them....Julia?? :thumbsup:

It's not the end of the world....theres always an answer :D

My favorite diapers are the SDK. I got some fabines from ABU to try, and I really wasn't impressed. I don't have anything against ABU, but the way they managed the whole fabine thing was jaw-droppingly terrible.

Leilin, I can understand the expense involved here. Buntewindel(sp?), who make these, are not so large a company that they can extend large lines of credit to small companies. Buying in manufacturer-sized lots takes large sums of money. And there's the having to arrange for and proceed with shipping (likely through an agent who wants their cut too) from Europe. This could not have been a cheap venture, for if it had you'd likely see other's doing it or having done it already.

And let's face it- whenever something is sold as a fetish product, the seller usually gets a premium mark-up to help compensate for the limited sales. We've all seen the insanity of some Ebay auctions for fetish products. Because of the high available profits and ease of manufacture, I have considered entering some segments of the fetish market myself. Were it not for the slow limited sales I'd already be doing it. I don't plan for 'rip-off' prices myself but I see niches where I could go and make my time and efforts pay decently while helping fellow ABDL's get their money's-worth :)

Whether you like ABU or not, they did at least give this a try, and they did give some of us a chance to experience something different even if it didn't last long enough for all who wanted to try Fabines to actually do so. For those still interested, perhaps you could buy directly from Buntewindel- I don't know if you can. Or maybe one of our European Members will help facilitate that for our Members elsewhere. Even with the high cost I say it was good while it lasted (and once again I was too late and missed out :( Darn it!)

Bettypooh

@square -it's EIGHTY FOUR DOLLARS for a 11 pack of fabines. That's just nuts! (64 eur)

Like I said, I know it's not cheap, but as betty mentioned as well, possibly some of the European members could set up some kind of arrangement for procuring and shipping these to other parts of the world that don't have access etc, who knows.

I never was interested in these...they 'looked' cute MEH but dealing with the over done hype and the vendor just didn't appeal to me. I went with Bambino for their Bellismo, and it's an extended wear product alright. YUP.

I thought I saw someone trying to do a side by side real life comparison between the fabine and Bellismo, but maybe it never happened *shrug*

Anyways, I see these on Ebay a bit also, so you can try there, but again, watch for gougers, because th eprices aren't cheap either :P

It's just the way it seems to be....