LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Thoughts

I have my "little" side and I am very comfortable with the fact.

However i have learned new things about myself recently, When I'm "little" I have to be around the dominant person (whoever that may be). But what I have come to realise recently is, whenever i am interacting with another "little" i seem to get the satisfaction & automatically jump into the role of the "daddy".

Now I have heard the word switch bounded around and yes it fits, but not to me i have my moments as a "little" with all the joys and items associated with it.

When I'm around others that have a "little" side I find myself wanting to be there for them and taking on that role, and the idea of switching does not come into the equation.

So in short, being "little" with another, in a play situation when we both assume the same role is fine, but in my mind i think a "little" assuming the role of Mummy/Daddy on me does not seem right. I my self would prefer to take on that role.

I would say I'm quite confused by the whole thing, just when I thought i had figured out my role something sneaks up and changes my views.

What does this mean? Where does it lead me? And what does it actually make me?

You are a little who needs a parent, but when another little is near you are their big brother?

My thought too. I being the older of brothers & cousins had play time with them; but also had to look after them too. Not so much like a parent but as an older "little".