LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Blackpool Creche

Hello one and all, my mummy in black pool is setting up a creche for a weekend or day visit once a month, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in attending? there will be a fee, but that hasn't been properly decided as of yet. but prices will be discussed when you contact us...

Ideal weekend would be, ariving, getting changed into your AB/Sissy/whatever clothes taken to the play area (living room) where you will get the chance to meet others, you will also be allowed to play with them and the toy's we will aquire overtime (or bring your own) we then have a lunch time, then some more playtime and maybe a story for a nap, you'll then be woken up to have some dinner (for those that booked a day would have to come back to reality and dress up and leave, the ones that stay get to watch a film or some cartoons before bed time, with maybe another story (or perhaps watch cbeebies bed time storys? (we unfortantly don't have cribs so bring a blow up bed and your fav beddings, In the morning, you will change into your baby clothes again ready for some breakfest then a chance to play some more before having to grow back up ready to for goodbyes.

Please no time wasters, we've already had a few and some nasty ones.

Please PM me for contact details if your interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Omg. i have just nearly fainted at this post. i live in blackpool and would be interested. never ever has anyone mentioned my home town on this board before!

Wow i'm in shock

Take care keep in touch!

wet-ste

• 2 weeks later...