LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

23 Y/o Dl From Michigan Here

Guest Mi82diaperboi

Guest Mi82diaperboi

Wassup everyone, im new to this stuff, but i cant wait to make some new friends, im 23 and am in michgian..i have always like diapers, and have had to wear them at night for sometime now. But im am letting more people know and open up to it more! So i wear them much more often now! So fell free to drop me a line.. im looking to talk to more people around my age kinda going though the same thing...later peeps

Noah

Hi Noah, welcome to the site. You said it all, and that's the main reasons DailyDi set up this free site. We can meet people with similar lifestyles; share our thoughts, advice, and stories; and get a better understanding of our lifestyle as it pertains to our needs. I wish this site was around when I was your age, but I'm making the most out of it now. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do and I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat. Again, Welcome Aboard!

Welcome. Hope you enjoy yourself. Have little time myself, but there is a good deal of information here to discover. May your future be happy and always have a dry one available.

• 9 years later...