LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered At Work

Ok i have been a closet DL for years. i have started to get more bold with my fetish, i typical buy the loudest crinklest diapers i can find. but i have found that you can get he same feelings from the cloth like covered ones. Yesterday i wear a adjustable Depends diaper to work all day and my coworks never even noticed to my knowledge. if they did, no one said a word to me, it was great being diapered all day.

just figured i would share my experance with the community on here.

Ok i have been a closet DL for years. i have started to get more bold with my fetish, i typical buy the loudest crinklest diapers i can find. but i have found that you can get he same feelings from the cloth like covered ones. Yesterday i wear a adjustable Depends diaper to work all day and my coworks never even noticed to my knowledge. if they did, no one said a word to me, it was great being diapered all day.

just figured i would share my experance with the community on here.

I had fecal incontinence in the late 90's. Nobody ever bothered me. I was lucky. A surgeon corrected my nasty problem. Because of ADA, nobody bothered me. My HR dept was aware of the issue.