LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

May Tell The Wife....

So, the wife's sister is pregnant and the family is having a baby shower Saturday. The best part is I got to go shopping for diapers and baby things with the wife. Just talking about the stuff got me in the mood for some fooling around with the wife. Right now there is a box of Pampers and other thIngs in the room that she can take to the shower. The wife made a diaper wreath with lots of stuff. So we got on the topic of diaper changes when our daughter was little. I guess she feels I didn't do them enough. So I might try and turn this into some diaper bedroom play. Will have to see if I have the courage and the mood will be right.

Wish me luck.

Joey

Good luck Joey!

I'm thinking of telling my wife too when she comes back from Japan next month. Since she's been gone I've "binged" and regressed back into diapers~

Being that she's Japanese, I'm sure that she's heard about this fetish. But despite the fact that I always insist on buying "pampers baby wipes" instead of toilet paper and I always sprinkle a bit of baby powder in my underwear every morning, I don't think she has any clue that I like to wear diapers too. (I always call her "baby" and treat her like a little girl. . . .which she likes)

The thing is that diapers can take over our lives if we let them, and I know I can't just tell her and expect to be in diapers all the time. That's really changing her life on a dime.

But. . . you should share you secrets with your loved one right?

I think that when she returns:

1) I will tell her. . . but that's it. . . just tell her. . . . (in a funny way. . . . ex) lol.. . . do you want to know a secret about me?. . . . but you can't tell anyone. . ok?)

- "when I was in college, I used to wear diapers for fun. . . . and when you were in Japan. . . I bought some . . lol"

2) I will wait for her to inquire more about it. . . I'm not going ask if I can do it . . . etc.. (gives her too much power, and it also pushes her to accept or not accept it when she doesn't know anything about it)

3) I will wait! This could take months! (but I'm sure she'll bring it up some time. . . hopefully she'll tease me about it. I won't bring it up)

The point is that I'm not going to put any pressure on her at all. . . or make her feel like I've been hiding a deep, dark secret or something. No Seriousness!

Thanks for your post Joey!. . . . my reply really allowed me to think this through~

Good Luck

So we got on the topic of diaper changes when our daughter was little. I guess she feels I didn't do them enough. So I might try and turn this into some diaper bedroom play.

Wish me luck.

Joey

You might get some diapers then tell her you'll make-up for not changing more diapers before; by changing hers now.

You might get some diapers then tell her you'll make-up for not changing more diapers before; by changing hers now.

Good idea. I was about to coment on how his answer to making her change all the diapers was to let her change some more for him :)

Sad that was the first thing that came to mind when I read the OP.....

I told my wife only after 17yrs of marriage,she now accepts the fact I like to wear them,but I only wear to bed.She even encourages me to wear as she sleeps better when I am diapered as I dont wake her when I need to use the toilet.

Well, I took "baby steps". I told the wife that all if the shopping for baby stuff got me excited. I tolls her it must be the fact that it reminded me of how beautiful and sexy she was as a young new mother. She mentioned the diapers and asked if they were adding to it. I agreed, however I held off on bringing diapers into the bed. I figure I will lead into that. Still, a great night in the bedroom for us.

Thanks for the support.

Joey

Who knows how your wife will react when you finally tell her all there is. She may take it badly, tolerate it, or support you, either a little or a lot. What I can tell you is that I think it's worth rolling the dice. First of all, I'm sure you want to be out of the closet, at least with her, and she has a right to know, too, I believe. You should have told her before getting married, but better late than never. I enjoy diapers even more because my wife knows. She doesn't baby me, but at least I know she knows I pretend I'm a baby, which makes pretending she's my mommy more real. It's just great to also know that at least one person in this world wouldn't recoil in horror at the thought of a diaper fetish.