LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story...The Party :S

Ok so at the moment it is the early hours of the morning and I am really struggling to sleep.

I will be the first to admit that I am not the best with spelling or punctuation so for those little bits I apologise, I also tend to go on a little bit when it isn't needed.

Also I seriously cannot do speech, so again my apologies for that. Comments welcome good or bad.

It was a saturday morning and I was slowly getting ready for the day that laid ahead, the plan consisted of taking my bro in law food shopping, cleaning my car and then going to a house party in the evening. I hadn't long been out of bed before I got into the car and headed off to the supermarket to wander round aimlessly for just over an hour only buying some alcohol for myself and a few snack bits I fancied for lunch whilst my bro in law filled a large trolley.

After the shopping was done I drove us back and then got the hose out to rinse my car down. I had a bit of an OCD when it came to the cleaning and as this was the first time I had properly cleaned the car since I had it I did it properly, rinsing, shampooing, washing, polishing and waxing. After that was done I had the interior to tackle but once it was done it looked immaculate and I even had some time to take some pictures to show off my handy work.

I went back inside and after having something else to eat to make sure that I didn't got to a party on an empty stomach I had a shower and got changed, the theme was chav so I got my outfit ready and then piled on the fake bling. Finally I was ready to leave so after saying goodbye to my sister I got into my now shiny car and drove to my friends house.

I was one of the earlier ones there so I put my alcohol in the fridge and started the drinking. Over the space of an hour or 2 almost everyone had arrived and I spent alot of the time catching up with old friends I'd not seen in a while and also speaking to people I had never met before, all the while knocking back my drink and also taking advantage of various shots that were going around.

It didn't take long before the drinks started to catch up with me alot quicker then I had hoped for, slowly the control over my body got worse and my brain seemed to have a couple of seconds delay before it told my body to do anything. After that is where things get foggier, I remember telling someone that I had had enough and needed to go to bed.

I rolled over with a very head, a dodgy feeling stomach and pretty sure I was still drunk. I hadn't quite opened my eyes but realised that I was in a bed, with someone, I moved over not wanting to wake them and realised that there was someone else in the bed as well. Finally I decided to risk it and open my eyes the light hit me before anything else and slowly as my eyes adjusted I realised who I was sharing the bed with.on one side was a girl called Emma who I had known as part of the group from previous house parties and get togethers. On the other side of me was Becky who's birthday it was last night and who's room I was currently sleeping in. I had a horrible dry mouth so tried looking around for something to cure it, as I did I saw Emma stir slightly. I waited hoping she would go back to sleep but unfortunately she rolled over and smiled at me. She asked how I was feeling and I went very sheepish and said a little bit rough. She said that I was funny last night and although I was smashed was being very kind and considerate and didn't put up a fight when I was put to bed. I looked a little confused and asked why I would put up a fight and she said because of this a touched my crotch. I realised then that something was wrong. My head and body still hadn't sorted out their differences until that point but now they came together very quickly.

Emma had a huge smile on her face as I started to realise but didn't say anything. My immediate reaction was to try taking it off but Emma quickly slapped my hand, I gave her a strange look and then tried again with the same result. I told her that I wasn't a baby and definitely didn't need a nappy. She laughed and told me that I was very drunk and clearly was struggling to control my body and they thought they would rather be safe then sorry. I went to ask where it had come from but she carried on, she told me that as for the baby bit I definitely didn't complain when I was curled up in bed snuggled up to her as she stroked my hair. I blushed and asked if she had a drink. She smiled cutely and passed me a bottle, a baby bottle. I gave her a sarcastic look as she tried pushing it towards my mouth. I took it and went to take off the lid again resulting in a slap. I asked her what her problem was and she said that I needed to learn that actions had consequences. By this point I was getting so annoyed by the lack of liquid currently in my mouth I was willing to do anything. I asked her what I needed to do to get a drink and she smiled and just told me to relax. I did as she suggested and had to lay my head down again as I was feeling less drunk and more hungover by the second. I closed my eyes trying to compose myself so I wasn't sick.

I felt my head being slowly pulled in Emma's direction and being guided onto what I assumed was her lap as I had felt her fidgeting her position. I felt the bottle touch my slips and tried to fight the urge to drink but my need for water quickly won me over. I felt Emma's hands slowly running through my hair as I drunk slowly from the bottle. Without realising it I had finished the bottle and was still being comforted by Emma. I curled up a bit more now worryingly aware of my current underwear and the growing pressure on my bladder. I was still trying not to move because it made me feel rough so snuggled into Emma which she seemed to relish. I told her that I needed to go and use the bathroom and she just laughed. I went to get up but she pushed me back down, not needing alot of force as I wasn't expecting it I was pushed back into her lap. I told her that I wasn't joking around and really needed a wee. She said fine and let me get up, I went to the door and realised why she hadn't put up much of a fault, Becky lived in a shared house, and had a lock on her door, currently locked with a padlock. I laughed with Emma who was now giggling and told her that it was really funny and asked where the key was. She said that she didn't know, by this point my bladder was screaming at me to be released. I told her that it wasn't funny in a slightly louder voice and then she got out of bed and came towards me. I relaxed slightly which was a bad idea because I came very close to not making it. Unfortunately when Emma got to me she didn't have a key, she caught me by surprise but by that point it was too late, her small push on my stomach was just too much...

TO BE CONTINUED

• Like 2

For being your first story, it is definately starting to have some real possiblities. Take your time with your plot, with the direction of the characters, and think about what you envision the final outcome to be and write it from your heart, mind, and soul, and I promise you that you will have a wonderfully fun, and exciting story to share with our community. I like what I am seeing so far, and I hope that you continue it until you feel that you have finished it. For a begining chapter, I give it a 9.5 out of a high score of 10. Keep up the writing and who knows you may end up with the Dirty Diaper Award from Daily Diapers....giggles. Huggies and Luvs.

Baby Kistopher

Thank you all for the comments, hopefully this will be an ok installment to the current story.

Part 2:

All at once a million emotions threw themselves towards me, shame, embarrasment, shock, worry. Strangely though one of the strongest emotions that came out was anger, I wasn't sure if I was angry at myself for letting it happen, angry at Emma for putting me in this situation. It soon became too much and tears started to fill my eyes. I didn't know what to do I just wanted the floor to open up and suck me inside never to be seen again.

As my vision became blurred I saw Emma's outline move closer to me and as my eyes closed releasing the tears down my cheek I felt her arms pull me close to her. Slowly I was guided back to the bed where I immediately laid down and buried my face and my silent sobs into the pillow. For the first time as I laid down I could now really feel the reality of the situation. My bum felt very warm, it wasn't necessarily a bad feeling, all it felt was warm against my skin. But knowing what it was and how I had come to get this feeling was making me feel worse by the second. I found myself getting closer and closer to Emma until I was cuddled into her and she was again comforting me by stroking my hair. Nothing was said until I felt Becky move and she mumbled morning to the two of us. I had somewhat composed myself enough to utter morning back. I wiped my eyes on Emma's top and then sat up in the bed, the movement however reminding me how I was still wearing the stupid garment of shame between my legs. I sat up in bed and Becky moved into a similar position, she looked at me, her eyes moving down to my crotch, she laughed when she could see the wetness and told me that I was as bad as Emma.

My eyes moved from Becky to a now red faced Emma, the awkward silence was broken when Becky said that as she wasn't lucky enough to be able to wee where she wanted she was heading to the toilet. With that she got up, noticed the door was locked and grabbed the key from in her drawer and left the room without saying anything else. I got under the covers to hide myself incase anyone walked in and then looked at Emma. She was still a slight shade of red and didn't say anything. She took my hand and moved it to her lap. It was then things started to make more sense, where the nappy had come from, why Emma always used to share a room with Becky and no one else. Suddenly Emma spoke shaking me from the sudden day dream, she smiled and told me the only difference between us was she didn't cry when she wet herself. I couldn't help but laugh and a smile remained on my face. I asked her if I could take it off and she nodded, she got up to close the door and I moved the covers, I went to undo the sticky tabs, noticing there were 4 and not 2 like the only nappies I had ever seen, as I did I pulled the covers over me to hide my private parts. Emma laughed and told me that she hadn't put the nappy on me in the dark and gave me a very cheeky wink. I continued doing it under the covers and asked where my boxers were. She picked them up off the floor and threw them towards me. I put them on noting how I was pretty much bone dry and asked what I should do with the, I couldn't quite bring myself to say the word 'nappy'. She came over and showed me how to roll it up and she put it in a plastic bag by the side of the bed. I asked if she was coming down and she nodded but said that she wanted to get dressed first. I found my trousers and as I couldn't immediately see my shirt I headed downstairs without it.

***That's the end of part 2, hopefully it is ok, I will pre warn you in that part 3 I plan to pad it out with a bit more story so the nappies might go onto a bit of a back burner for a few parts, but references will be made.***

Again comments are welcomed and appreciated, good or bad, Hope you have enjoyed reading.

Part 3: ***I think***

I headed down the stairs slowly, my head still groggy from the hangover and immediately regretting getting so drunk the night before. As I got to the bottom of the stairs a few people groaned morning as I headed straight through to the kitchen and put the kettle on, I went back into the lounge and noticed that there were only 4 people there which meant that the majority of people went home.

I asked if anyone else wanted a cup of tea and once the order was taken I returned to the kitchen to make everyone tea. I brought the cups through when they were done and sat down, it was then someone started a proper conversation with me. They asked how I was feeling and I let out a weak smiled and just groaned. They said that they were quite surprised with me and when I asked why they said that most people in that state would just act incredibly stupid but I managed to accept it and get taken to bed. I waited then for the pause that seemed to last forever, expecting them all to know what Emma had done. The pause passed and so did the conversation, I relaxed back into the sofa and took a sip of my hot cuppa.

It took about an hour for me to start feeling a bit better and by that time Emma and Becky were both downstairs with us and we were all chilling and talking with the TV on in the background. It was then Emma said that she needed a few things from the shop and told me to come with her, I thought that was nice of her, not asking but telling me I was going to the shop with her. I clearly had no say in the matter and said that to leave the house I probably needed a t-shirt. She smiled and said that she would go and get it for me. I was about to say ask if she knew where it was why didn't she give it to me but by the time I had processed the thought she was already half way up the stairs. She came back down and threw my t-shirt at me and told me to hurry up. I pulled it over my head after removing my glasses (otherwise things just get far too difficult, twice as much so when you were hungover). I was pulled to my feet by Emma and then after a quick check to see if anyone else wanted something we headed out the door.

The first thing that hit me was how bright it was, the second was the cooling breeze on my skin. It was quite a nice day, in fact for my mood it was far too nice. I wanted it to be miserable and raining so that people wouldn't insist on smiling and talking to me when all I wanted to do was curl up and sleep through the day. As we started to walk up the road Emma took hold of my hand and told me that she didn't trust me not to walk out in the middle of the road in my state. I thanked her and then realised that as it was colder then the house my bladder had suddenly decided that it no longer wanted to keep hold of the tea I had been drinking. I moaned to myself more then her about needing the wee and she smiled and told me that after this morning she didn't think I would be needing a wee for about a week. Within the space of about a millisecond I went from hungover white to postbox red. She noticed this and again smiled, pleased with herself for making me blush. I didn't say much else until we got to the shop because with the recent movement I wasn't sure if opening my mouth was the smartest idea. We went our seperate ways in the shop, I got myself a snack and a couple of energy drinks and the all important bar of chocolate and went to the counter and after paying waited for Emma. She paid for her things and then we left together, my instincts took over and I took her bags in one hand along with mine and then held onto hers with the other. She softly pecked me on the cheek and called me a gentleman and then we shared casual chat on the way back to Becky's.

I spent until early evening at Becky's because I wanted to make sure that I was legally able to drive before I left. I offered Emma a lift home as she was talking about a taxi and as I had the petrol I thought I could take her to save her some of her hard earned student loan. In the car she commented on my 'chav' taste in music and even after I offered to change it for something else or for her to plug her ipod in she said that it was fine. I was driving very casually on the way to her house as I never drove how I liked to with others in the car or when I was feeling this dodgy. On the way back she told me that I was very cuddly last night and asked if I remembered, I was honest and said that if I remembered I wouldn't have been so shocked or confused when I woke up this morning, she smiled and asked if I was always that cuddly. I nodded and said that I was usually quite a cuddly person and she grinned and said that she slept really well when she was being cuddled into. I said that it was fine and half jokingly said that I would cuddle her to sleep anytime. As I finished that I was cut up by some stupid person driving an Audi so calmed myself by some carefully thought swearwords and then an apology to Emma. She said that it was fine and we spent the final couple of minutes listening to my music. When we arrived at her house I asked if she had my number and she nodded, I asked if she was sure and when she checked she realised that she had my old number so I gave her my new one and told her that if she was bored later she could text me. She nodded and to my surprise gave me a kiss before she left the car. I couldn't help but watch her walk away swinging her hips before dissapearing out of site down her driveway.

Part 4:

After I got home I went onto my laptop and listened to alot of music not really wanting to do anything else. I kept checking my phone wanting to have a text from Emma but the further the night went on the less hopeful I got about my phone buzzing to let me know. By 8 I was feeling fairly tired and lethargic and even when my phone went off I didn't really want to move to have to look at it, I left it for a couple of minutes and then the flashing red light became too much for me to ignore so I picked it up and realised it was a text from a number I didn't know. As soon as I opened it I realised it was Emma. She apologised for not texting and said that she had been spending time with her mum who had taken her shopping and things and didn't want to seem rude by being on her phone the whole time as she didn't get to see her that much as was usually away at uni.

After saving her number to my phone I replied telling her that I was feeling better and asking a few questions to see if it was just a one off text or whether she would reply. She replied almost immediately and for the next hour or so we were texting constantly and surprisingly both listening to music. She told me that she was bored and wanted to watch a film and asked what I thought. I told her that a film was pointless without cuddles but also suggested a few things she could watch. She replied saying that if I wasn't doing anything I was more then welcome to come and watch it with her. I asked if she was serious and she nodded and said that I could pick up a few drinks on the way over if I wanted to. I told her that I would like to but then I wouldn't be able to drive home. She sent me a text back with a wink and nothing else. I asked when she wanted me and she sent me a one word text 'now'. I said that I would be there in about 20 minutes and after collecting up the essentials like my phone, keys, wallet, smokes and a lighter I headed out to the car. On the way there I made sure to stop off at a shop to get us some various drinks and then made my way to Emma's house from memory.

When I got there I text her to confirm that I was actually at the right number and when she replied knocked on the door. She answered with a smile and gave me a hug before leading me into her house. She took me to the kitchen first to drop the alcohol off and put it in the fridge and then we went through to the lounge. To my surprise her mum was there, Emma introduced us and I said hello politely. She asked me a little bit about myself so I told her honestly when she asked. She also asked if I drove so I told her a little bit about my car, Emma asked if I wanted a drink and I nodded and her mum said that I shouldn't drink and drive. She told her mum that I was staying which made me feel a little bit awkward. She laughed and said that she would make a bed up on the sofa. Emma replied with a sarcastic laugh and then came back into the room with a bottle of pear cider each for us to and then also a glass of white wine for her mum. I sat down and the tv was providing a background for us as we chatted about various things. As I finished my first bottle of drink I said that I was just going outside for a smoke, Emma told me that was fine and that she would see me in a minute. I headed outside where the temperature had dropped quite alot since I had come in and realised that I should have probably brought something with me other then just a t-shirt.

I came back in and was immediately sent to the kitchen to get another round of drinks and when I came back in I realised that the tv still hadn't turned over and Emma and her mum were talking about various uni things she had been up to. I dropped the drinks off and recieved a thank you and then we all went back to chatting. We continued chatting and drinking until about 11 when her mum said that she was heading off to bed. She asked Emma if she could have a quick word and Emma simply replied that I knew. She gave me a look and then said goodnight to the pair of us and headed off to bed. Emma smiled at me and asked if I wanted to get another set of drinks whilst she put a film on and i nodded and said that before we started watching a film I wanted to go for a smoke. She said that that was fine so I headed for a smoke and then returned with some drinks and sat on the sofa ready to watch 'The Shawshank Redemption'

Through out the film we each drank a little bit more and were constantly cuddling into each other, Emma gradually getting lower until by the end of the film I realised that she was asleep with her head on my lap. I realised that she couldn't have been asleep long so I shook her gently and asked if she wanted taking to bed. She nodded and got up very slowly. I half carried her half walked her until she opened a door which was presumably her bedroom. She went in and immediately climbed ontop of the bed and curled up. I went over and whispered in her ear that she needed to get ready for bed and I heard her whisper she didn't want to. I asked if she wanted a hand and she nodded and gave a weak tired smile.

Part 5:

I asked Emma what she wanted me to do and she just tugged at the side of her trousers, I rolled her onto her back and told her to lift her bum so I could slide her trousers down her legs, I took them off and half folded them and put them on the floor, I tugged softly at her sock and she nodded so I quickly removed both of them. I told her to sit up and after taking her hands she sat up still with her eyes closed, she lifted her arms up and I pulled her top off over her head and then pushed her hair out of her face and behind her ears. she laid back down now in her underwear and my brain suddenly took me back to the morning. I climbed onto the bed and she immediately curled into me, I wasn't sure how to approach the situation so I nervously asked if that was everything, her head shook in my chest so I asked where they were, she mumbled something which I was pretty sure was under her bed. I had a look in a couple of draws and eventually found the pack of Tena's. I pulled one out and was pretty unsure of what to do. I decided that the only way to do this was pretend to know what I was doing and hope for some guidance.

I knelt on the bed and moved her so she was again laying on her back and slowly removed her pants. When I had I unfolded the Tena I asked her to lift her bum, I slid it underneath her bottom and pushed ever so slightly for her to lay back down. I folded it up and realised that it wasn't nearly in the right place so had to ask her to lift her bum again so I could get it into the right position. I pulled it up over her intimate parts and then with one hand against her flat stomach I realised that I had no idea where to go next. As I started to wonder Emma mumbled telling me the bottom ones first and make sure it was tight. I thanked her and then pulled the sticky tabs one by one, starting with the bottom 2 first until it was very snuggly wrapped around her waist just covering up her belly button. I asked if that was ok and she smiled and said perfect. I told her to wriggle up the bed so I could get us both under the covers and whilst she was wriggling I quickly stripped to my boxers. I climbed into the bed and Emma snuggled into me, I could feel her underwear against my leg and as she pulled us closer together I realised now that I needed a wee or definitely wasn't going to get to sleep. I hated asking Emma things because I could tell how tired she was and knew that she wanted to go to sleep. I decided it was that or risk walking into her mums room, her reply was a giggle and then telling me that hers was right there. I couldn't help but smile, I kissed her on the forehead hoping that a little bit of cuteness would get my answer. It worked and she told me that it was the first on the left as soon as I went outside. I thanked her and then slipped out of the bed and into the bathroom.

I returned glad to see that I didn't bump into Emma's mum and climbed back into the bed and moved slowly towards Emma hoping that if she had fallen asleep. I was wrong and she rolled over into me and cuddled into me, again putting her underwear against my leg. Something was different this time and I immediately knew what it was. What confused me more was I didn't really mind, something inside of me knew it hadn't happened when she was asleep as I had only been out of the room for a couple of minutes. It could have been the alcohol which made me comfortable with it, I was so comfortable being in bed and cuddling into Emma that even though she had just peed herself I didn't want to move. Maybe it's because it wasn't me, maybe it was because she seemed so comfortable about it which made me feel at ease, whatever it was at this moment in time I didn't care.

I wrapped my arm around her and place it on her plastic covered bottom, it was then I realised how wet she was, I moved my hand up to the top of her bottom and the warmth continued. I patted her bottom softly which made her nuzzle into my shoulder and hold me close. I held her close to me for a couple of minutes and then asked Emma if she needed a change, she moaned and didn't reply for a couple of seconds and mumbled that it was very comfy and warm but if she went again when she had no control it could leak. I asked her if she fancied changing the sheets first thing in the morning and she shook her head. I kissed her cheek and gently rolled her off of me so I could get out of the bed and get her another Tena. When I was getting them I asked if she had anything to clean and she shook her head and told me she didn't care just hurry up because she was cold. I knew someone was very tired and a little bit grouchy. I removed the wet tena and slid it out from under her bottom. I rolled it up like I was shown this morning and put it on the floor next to the bed and then after unfolding the fresh plastic slid it under, getting it perfectly placed first time, I then did the tabs up from the bottom first making sure it was nice and tight. Finally I climbed back into bed and snuggled into Emma to warm her up. I kissed her softly on her lips and wished her sweet dreams, she replied the same and said that I was already a pro. I wrapped my arms around her and was gently patting her bum until we both fell into a very peaceful sleep.

It's a sweet story, and I can tell you picture it while writing. You might try to turn some of the conversation you've worked into sentences into quotes. Have your character say "Sweet dreams", for instance. It'll give some variation to the writing, makes it easier to read. It also makes the characters come alive (both for yourself while writing and for us reading) a bit more, though I find it takes me more time to write out a conversation like that. Great work. :)

***apologies I haven't written anything for a while been a little bit busy if I am honest. Hoping this picks it up, may try including speech but making no promises***

part 6:

Slowly the groggy feeling in my head started to melt away, it seemed to take much longer then usual when I remembered that a fair amount of alcohol had been consumed the night before and that definitely wouldn't be helping things. I went to move and suddenly remembered that I wasn't at home, or in my own bed, or alone. A small smile spread across my face.

"What are you smiling at young man?" It was lucky I didn't need the bathroom because Emma's voice had made me jump quite noticably. I felt her arms wrap around me as she tried to contain a giggle but failed quite considerably. My eyes finally opened and had adjusted to the morning light filling the room. I rolled onto my side to face Emma and kissed the end of her nose making her grin softly.

"Did you sleep well trouble?" Emma nodded and then climbed on top of me and sat up slightly.

"You need to be more awake now please, I've been laid here watching...and listening to you sleep for forever!" I put my arms around her and pulled her close to me, as I did I felt the plastic backing of her night time underwear, it didn't stop me or put me off in anyway. I kissed her softly and apologised. She returned the kiss before asking if I wanted to watch a film. I nodded and told her that first I needed a drink and I definitely needed to use the bathroom. She sighed before asking if I would be able to get her a drink whilst I was at it. I nodded and then pushed her off of me playfully. She giggled and then reminded me to put some trousers on as her mum was downstairs. I got dressed and then headed downstairs to make us both a cup of tea. I went into the kitchen and said my mornings to her mum and she asked a few questions asking how both Emma and I slept. I replied inbetween asking questions about where various things were for the teas.

When it was done I said that we were going to watch a film and that I would see her soon. She said she'd see me soon and I headed very carefully up the stairs to avoid spilling any of the drinks. I got to Emma's door and immediately realised that I had a problem, a tea in both hands and a door handle. I knocked very gently with my foot and when I got no answer I called out to Emma asking her to open the door. It didn't take long before the handle was pulled and the door swung open. I saw a white bottom dissapear under the covers and then a head poke out again. I took the teas over and said that I would be back in a second and went to use the bathroom.

I came back into the bedroom feeling alot better and after removing my trousers climbed back under the covers I cuddled into Emma and in reply got a groan.

"Problem?" I offered with a confused face.

"well, now you've mentioned the bathroom, I kind of need to go!"

"go then?"

"buuut i'm cooomfy!"

I smiled and told her plainly that she could go to the toilet or would just have to wait watching the film until she wet herself, after a brief pause I added, not that it mattered. I recieved a slap for this and had a feeling that I had overstepped the boundary a little bit, maybe I was wrong about last night and the alcohol had indeed been the reason for her accident. Guilt flooded through me and I could do nothing else but pull Emma close to me and whisper sorry softly into her ear. I held her for a few seconds waiting for a reply.

"it's ok, it's just that...well...ugh I don't know..." I didn't reply waiting for her to continue with where she was going, "I sometimes don't always have accidents." I knew that she wouldn't go on but had so many questions that I wanted to ask but didn't want to put her under pressure, I moved my hand further down until it was resting on her underwear.

"You know you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to, but I will listen and I definitely wont judge. If I was going to, I would have done it already" I paused wondering how far I could push my luck.

"I didn't even mind helping you out last night" another pause filled the air before Emma rolled back into me with a smile trying to break through her sulk. It didn't make it however, instead an anger soaked in.

"So you don't care that I piss myself, you don't care that sometimes I would rather stay in bed then go to the bathroom just because it's a little bit cold or I am a bit tired." My reply was simple, a single word. "Nope."

That definitely was an answer she didn't expect,

"Why though, I'm disgusting who wants to wear nappies, who wants to be sat in there own wee when they could just get out of bed!" I realised now that she wasn't so angry at me, I think she was more confused and angry at herself. I sat up in bed and slowly pulled Emma onto my lap so she was facing me much to her annoyance. I held both her hands in mine and looked deep into her blue eyes.

"I don't care! I really don't, I want to understand though, I have a billion questions racing around my head."

"like what?"

"I'd quite like to know how it started, do you remember?"

"Well, I never really stopped wetting the bed"

"Not the accidents at night time, more like last night" I interupted.

There was a long pause as I slowly laid down bringing Emma with me, she cuddled her head into my chest and hid her face f rom view, I could feel how warm it was and assuming she was blushing.

"I hate you, you are far too kind and nice and easy to talk to." I felt her warm breath slowly but deeply on my bare chest.

"Well in the earlier days of learning I would get up in the middle of the night and rush to the bathroom making lots of noise and usually waking my mum up. I would be proud of myself if I made it, but sometimes I didn't, I was too late, and if I was I used to have to wake my mum up and ask for a hand and it never really went down to well."

She paused slowly gathering her thoughts as I slowly stroked her hair.

"Then one day, must have been about 7 or 8, I woke up desperate, I got as far as standing up before it was too late, I didn't even make it into a run. I was really upset and climbed back into bed and whilst crying must have fallen asleep because my mum was coming in to wake me up and telling me she had run a bath for me. She wasn't angry or upset because she thought that I had just done it in my sleep and I hadn't woken her up."

She reached over and took a long gulp of her tea which I had forgotten about so immediately went for mine and as it was nearly cold drunk the majority of it.

As we cuddled in together she got herself settled and then started up again.

"I don't know when but pretty much after that if I didn't make it to the toilet I wouldn't bother waking mum up and would just climb back into bed, with less tears and fall asleep. The big moment came when I was about 13, I woke up in the morning before my mum came into check on me and as I was dry my bladder was screaming at me, I was still very tired and comfy and it was a weekend and I really didn't want to get out of bed. So I didn't, it took a while at first because I wasn't used to doing it when I had control, but as soon as it started I couldn't stop it even though I tried because I got a little scared" A small giggle escaped as she clearly remembered the moment in her head. "annnywwaaayy, yea I realised that I was still comfy, still warm in bed and nobody else knew. Slowly over time it continued, occasionally going before bed, often in the morning and then sometimes whilst I was asleep." She looked up at me clearly wondering how I had taken the whole story. I kissed her on the forehead and then asked for one more question. She put on a big fake sigh and asked what it was.

"Have you ever worn all day?"

She immediately replied no and that until last night she very very rarely used more then one in the space of a day.

"Why not?"

She paused and then after hiding her face again, "Scared, what if I got caught, what about mum?"

"Why would she have to know? I've decided, you are not using the bathroom today!"

She laughed and asked if I was going to stop her, I nodded and at that she told me that she was going to use it right now. With that she jumped out of bed and headed for the door, I quickly followed reaching a hand over her shoulder and on to the door, with a very cheeky smile I whispered in her ear, very quietly, very slowly.

"No, today you will NOT be using the bathroom, I will take care of all your needs."

With that I turned her to face me and picked her up into my arms, she put up no resistance as I carried her, laying her on her back on the bed her legs still around my waist. I kissed her softly "Today is all about you, I will do whatever it takes, no one will find out I promise"