LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Wondering

There are times when that happens to me. When I am going out for an extended time and need to change first, I always go to the bathroom to pee all that I can so that I won't need to change while I'm out. Usually it works, but sometimes from nowhere I feel a small urge that on release turns into a large voiding which I cannot stop, only slow down. I cannot tell when this is going to happen so I change several minutes before I need to get ready to leave just in case it happens. That caution pays off maybe one time in twenty.

What I've found in me lately is that I void more completely in my diaper than I can in the toilet almost all the time now. I can't really say when this trend began- several months ago is my best guess. Nor do I know or care where it's going to end. I have never had a problem like this as some do; I could always pee completely anywhere without compunctiion. I know at least part what causes this in me- I love wet diapers. They are an exquisite pleasure to me and it seems that no diaper feels right until it's at least a little wet. After that I forget I'm wearing until I need to pee again. At work I want my diaper to last as long as possible, which is why I wear pull-ups there and use the toilet as much as needed. At home when I can I like to wear cloth diapers, and lately that has extended to wearing Depends Max instead. At those times I intentionally relinquish all initial bladder control, peeing anytime I feel the slightest need to and only slowing the flow if that becomes necessary to avoid leakage. If I'm not peeing enough to satisfy my need to be wet I force myself to pee till I'm happy with the results; only then can I get on with my life free of feeling that something is wrong.

I think that over time my body and bladder and mind have adapted to this role. i know this much for certain- I can always pee a little when I want to within one minute of completely emptying my bladder. I feel as though I was made to pee constantly and I've been like that for all my life; even during the dry years where I did my very best to stay dry sucessfully I could pee minutes after emptying. Perhaps this symbolizes my full acceptance of my being diapered 24/7, a mental and spiritual reinforcement of what is right for me. Knowing how my life has been, I truly believe that I should have always been in diapers- they would have helped me deal with my lifetime of bladder issues immensely better than my trying to stay dry through constant concious effort alone. Now that I can and do wear diapers all the time my life is much better in almost every way. The only downside I can see is that I'm rather addicted to this website and spend far too much time here when I have other things to do :blush:Hey, I never claimed to be perfect did I? :roflmao:

Bettypooh

This has happened to me on several occasions. I found out the more i wore diapers the more this would happen. At night just before going to bed I will put on a diaper and will be wet within 10 minutes of being diapered. By morning time diaper change, the same thing happens again. Who knows, i can not explain it. Yek using the toliet is just a waste of time these days. I started wearing 24/7 again... so much better that way for now.

• 4 weeks later...