LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pastor Makes Sick Comments About Gay Sex And Diapers

Horndog

The thing is...why are you telling us? Why are you going on damage control, easily misconstrued as being an apologist for evil, instead of trying to cut out the cancer? For all the pleasant theists who reassure us that it's a case of just some bad apples, I've yet to have been made aware of one who actually stood up to the idiots. If you want your practice to survive, if you want to spread some philanthropy, take your religion back out of the hands of those horrible people who claim to speak for all of you! Show the world some spiritualism can do good instead of harm! Denounce them openly! Don't whisper it in our ears, shout it in their faces! Don't tell us you're not like them, tell them! It's what Jeezy C would have done! :lol:

Good luck with that religion stuff. I will just push for civil rights and make such libel remarks indictable. Cut out the middle man sort of speak. I am sorry, but I feel religious institutions are too incompetent to do such a thing like you are suggesting. The pattern I see is whenever logic is removed from the equation and replaced by faith or superstition, it is inevitable that some will take it too far, because they can defend their reasoning (or more accurately described, hate) without using logic, but instead faith. This is very dangerous in the wrong hands, because religions like Christianity usually have concentrated power structures, money, and flocks that follow them. This is why I seriously doubt any leaders of the major religions would do anything to combat such extremism in their own religion, because that would make their religion stricter, leading to divisions in the power structure, which means less power for your religion. I guess it is a double edged sword though, because at the same time, no one will join your religion if your religion is seen by the public as too extreme. That said, we have seen huge religious institutions harbor child rapists, and they did just fine with their numbers, so maybe not. One thing that is certain is they aren't going to do what you mentioned forbiddenfruit.

NC isn't all bad, but it has more than it's share of 'extremists' :o That isn't all bad though because some of the extremes are pockets where unusual people are totally accepted. There is a huge LGBTQ culture to be found in several cities but when you go to the more rural areas the opposite is the norm :( I've seen similar things elsewhere so don't bash the place which has done no wrong- bash the closed-minded hateful stupid individuals who need and deserve the bashing instead ;)

Bettypooh

• 1 month later...

So...my wife loves it when I ejaculate inside her, then she pegs me like there's no such thing as God. Then I wear a diaper while she holds me. We have two boys. Hmmmmm....maybe if I married my cat I'd be a better target? Being black and Christian, I always cringe when priests or black folks say or do really, really stupid things. To hell with 'em.