LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Does 24/7 Mean For You?

To me, 24/7 something for 100% medically incontinent people or what hardcore DLs who have a lot more money and bad odor tolerance than I have do.

I don't think wearing 24/7 necessarily means you will smell, certainly if you're only wetting. However often you wear, it's all about what kind of nappy you wear, frequency of wetting and changing, and how thoroughly you clean up. Also what you eat and drink can affect whether there is a strong odour.

I did read a Twitter post where a (non-ABDL) woman thought her child had wet his nappy and then realised the "pee smell" was from another adult in the room, who she presumed had wet her Tena pants - guess some people may have a sharp sense of smell when it comes to wet nappies!

• 2 weeks later...

I too don't believe it means ALL 24 hours a day, but the 7 days a week would still apply. Not accounting for showers/baths, air time, and nakey time- then yes I too would be wearing a diaper ALL 24 hours. Otherwise it would be more like 23/7, but again the 7 part still applies. As long as you're dedicated to not wearing other "underwear" (briefs, boxers, panties, etc), and do it for weeks at a time, then you'd qualify as 24/7 in my coloring book. The real question is are you 24/7/365? (366 being implied for leap years)