LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Marshmallow Explosion

It's a good thing I was wearing a plastic diaper cover over my diaper yesterday! I was already pretty full of poop when I popped a half dozen frozen marshmallows inside. They were rock solid, but I put each one under some hot tap water for a couple of seconds to soften the outside just enough so I could form one end into a "bullet" for easier insertion. The water also made them nice and slippery. After that I squeezed in about 3 ounces of VERY warm, almost hot, water from my little enema bulb. Pulled up the diaper and diaper cover, got into my long and warm nightie, and lay down under the covers and quilt of my bed.

I read for around a half hour and then started to notice things happening down in my nether regions. When I couldn't read any more because of the urges I turned off the light and lay on my tummy.

About five minutes later things started to happen! I felt like warm poop ran out of me for a minute, though it couldn't have been that long. Then a pause. Then some more poop. The finally my bladder let loose. Good Ghu... what an AMAZING feeling. I lay there for around 10 minutes until I finally got up (hey... the premiere of Alcatraz was coming on!).

Realzing I was probably VERY dirty I went downstairs to the big shower. Luckily, I was the only one home. Standing in the shower I was glad I'd done that! What a mess... I tossed the diaper into the plastic trash sack and cleaned most of the mess on my bottom up with some paper towels. I tossed the diaper cover and nightie into the washer and then washed ME down.

After finally getting dressed and pulling on a fresh diaper I relaxed for the rest of the evening. I was SO empty! It felt marvelous.

I have never heard of this but it does sound interestig. I agree that any alternative to suppositories is good, but this doesn;t seem like something that would create the desired results every time?

There have been many other threads about the use of marshmellows or bananas as a subsitute for poop. Someone will doubtlessly speak up with the exact chemical reason, but you put enough in and they are going to come out and within a fairly short period of time, too.

Glycerine, it sounds like you really enjoyed this! If I get a chance I may try it as well. I've done the banana thing but just haven't had marshmellows on hand to try. Question - you'd get that messy with others in the house and need to use the shower where they would or even might notice you?

I knew this would be messy... but not quite THIS messy! There's a bathroom right next to my bedroom and if others had been home I would have done my cleanup there and brought my dirty diaper cover down later. I knew no one was at home, so the big shower downstairs right next to the washing machine was a much better route. When I do something like this I try and time it for when I'm alone at home.