LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Guy!

Just bought season one - it is sooooooo funny - I fell about laughing, especially at those sort of clips where it cuts to a Bill Cosby impression and his head falls off, or Abe Lincoln blowing Isaac Hayes away with a 12-guage. I'd recommend it :)

I haven't seen any new episodes Rosie, but I've heard about Peter trying the adult diaper; Apologies if I've stated the obvious, but then it's not obvious to me as I don't have a TV, and over here in England, the episodes were cut, and shown at teatime, as far as I remember. I just posted on the spur of the moment.

Did you see the last new episode?

Peter was talking about when he tried adult diapers. He was talking at the dinner table, shut up for a few seconds, then continued his conversation.

That episode was great! I also liked the scene where Peter "froze his nuts" and it shows Scrat from Ice Age trying to pull acorns from a frozen cliff. Classic episode!

I watched a repeat last night and caught a new line this time out. Peter told his wife he wasn't fat his quote was "If I'm fat so is Stewie, I wear the same size onsie as he does" It was the episode wear she finds out that she has a long lost brother in a asylum, gets him out and he starts killing fat people. Sure seems like this show sure has alot of AB hit lines in it, kinda makes ya wonder.