LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everybody

hi everybody!! I've heard about here thanks to my girlfriend, yeah yeah, she's an ab (love you baby!! :wub: ) and I'd like to introduce myself:

my name is sebastien, but call me seb, i'm 26, living in france for now. I'm a dl, and what i like doing is making new friends all over the world.

I'm quite open minded, so if you'd like to know anything about me, or just wanna say hello, just feel free to ask, i won't bite, lol.

Baby, i love you, enormous hugs and kisses

stay pampered, people!!

friendly,

seb

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay and enjoy your time with your girlfriend. You will notice that there are people from many parts of the world.

Hi seb from new zealand welcome aboard :thumbsup:

hey!! new zealand!!! i like this country! i'd love to visit, i think it's one of the most beautiful countries in the world!!! i'm also a lord of the rings fan, so here is where i discover your great country! :P

peace,

seb

Hia all...well it's day 3 in Daily Diapers...I am having a wonderful time. Everyone has been soo nice to me, Thank you :) Me a DL but kinda enjoy maybe alittle baby talk once in awhile. Never had a baby experience with anyone :blush: Someday maybe...would love to make the contacts to enjoy a "diaper party" one day. Just talking to fellow babies is neat I can only imagine that hanging out sitting in my diaper with others would be fantastic...hopefully I'll get that chance one day. Till then I have this place. So far I met a few babies pretty close to me in PA. Well I see you in the chat room :thumbsup:

Glad to be here...Huggie :biker_h4h: