LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Mommy Notices

I had a major messy accident the other day while I was watching a movie and drinking my bottle. My mommy was in the kitchen making cookies for me since I had been such a good boy lately, so I didn't say anything and just continued to watch my horsy movie. I felt like such a baby laying on the sofa bed in my messy diapers waiting for mommy to notice. She called me into the kitchen to try the cookie batter and I could smell how stinky I was as I waddled over to her. I thought she would notice right away, but she didn't at first. I went back to watching my movie and after the cookies were in the oven, my mommy came over to join me while they were baking. As she was coming across the room, the smell hit her and I could see her reaction to me before the words left her mouth. She asked if I was poopy, knowing full well I was. She then asked if I was done pooping in my diaper and I sheepishly responded that I wasn't sure. She made me go into the corner to finish my business and watched me the entire time. I pooped a little bit more and played peek a boo with mommy as I stood there in my stinky pants. She finally asked me if I was done and I shook my head yes with bright red cheeks. Mommy came over and took my hand and led me into the bedroom for the most incredible diaper change. As I reflect on that day, it was so exciting to be sitting in my messy diapers waiting for my mommy to notice and say something to me that would surely embarrass me and make me feel like the baby I am. Just thought I would share this with you other babies.

Thanks for the comments and it was an amazing experience that I just had to share with the other babies here on the board. I never thought I would get to the point of messing in my diapers in front of my mommy, but it happened as a natural progression in our relationship where I now act as an authentic toddler in every way when we age play. I just love the feelings and lead up of knowing that my mommy is soon going to discover my messy diaper and say something to make me feel so little about what I just did.

After she changed me, legs up just like a baby, we went to Walmart to shop for more baby wipes and diaper cream since I was red down there. Walking around the store with my thick diapers concealed under my pants holding mommy's hand was another amazing moment.

I am wondering what else I can do in my messy diapers to feel embarrassed in fornt of my mommy?

So I did it again this weekend when mommy decided to keep me in diapers all day and treat me like her special 2 year old. I knew I would have to mess my diapers eventually since I am very regular, but wanted to hold out as long as possible so I would have a real urgency to go. In the early afternoon I started to feel a slight need to poop that continued to build over time. Mommy brought out my big legos and was playing with me on the bed as the feeling of my impending BM started get intense. I slid off the bed and continued to play with my legos as mommy watched me intently. I think she knew what I was about to do, but didn't say a word. I was making an airplane with my legos and started to fill my diapers. Mommy commented on my plane and got out some paper for us to make paper airplanes. I made a paper plane and continued to load my diapers until I was done. I moved to the other side of the bed and mommy and I flew our paper plane back and forth. I could smell my stinky pants and waited for her to notice. Sure enough, mommy asked me if I went potty in my diapers. I shook my head no and blushed. She asked again, and I shook my head no. Mommy came over to me and checked the back of my diapers and asked me why her baby boy lied to her. I was so embarrassed, but excited at the same time. I saw the look in her eyes conveying her sense of acceptance that I was acting just like a toddler. I got corner time for lying and had to sit there in my poopy pants until mommy was satisfied that I learned my lesson. She called me over to the bed with a clean diaper, wipes and powder in her hands and changed me. She told me I was red on my bottom and put on diaper cream before fastening my fresh diapers. After my diaper change, I got a swift pat on my padded bottom and we went to watch cartoons. What a great experience and the highlight of my weekend.

Lovely, all the way around! A great story, full of resonance for me. Thanks so much for sharing it! I too have a mommy who changes my poopy ones, and yes, I know how lucky I am. Seems like you do, too, on both counts. I rejoice in your good fortune! I have also taken the liberty of borrowing a few ideas...being made to stand in the corner to finish is quite a compelling notion, for instance, under scrutiny even better...will be trying both, I think...again, thanks Mike! Hope to see you around the forum...tho maybe I'll smell you first ? Or you I? :whistling:

• 1 month later...

One night I was staying with my daddy and i was laying under the covers, when i felt the urge to mess really baddly, so i just went. Daddy crawled in bed and cuddled with me and was eaven rubbing my but, then room service nocked so he got up and as soon as he pulled the covers back he smelled it. He grabbed the food then made me roll over so he could check my diaper. Daddy decied to feed me first and kept commmenting on my messy diaper while he did. Then changed me. I was so embarresed the entire time, but i loved it