LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It Brought Me To My Knees!

I just had one of those messes that when It happens, you go down to your knees to release the pressure. Afterwarsds I stood up thinking it was done when all of a sudden another string of cramps hit and I was forced down again!! Has anyone else had an expirence were you felt this way? Afterwards you think to yourself (Good thing I had a diaper on!!!)

• 2 weeks later...

I have eaten Chinese & spicy food enough not to eat it going to work. But on my off days I will off & on. Normally it will hit me a few hours after eating it; or the next morning. I got the chance to be alone at home one weekend so I could diaper-up as thick as I wanted; and not get gripped at. No sooner than wife left I diapered up put my baggy pants on and headed out for yardwork. I made it to the far end of the yard and doubled over with a crap. I tried to hold it till I got back inside LOL it flooded the back of my diaper with my first step toward the house. Not sure what I had eaten to cause it; but I was glad I was diapered. When I did cleanup I undiapered in the shower.