LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Woried About News Getting Out In The Work Place

Elfy

KittenAB says it well- to prevent personal non-work issues from becoming a problem all you have to do is keep them completely out of the workplace. For those who wish to socialize on their breaks and away from work, fine- do so. But do that in a manner that does not cause others problems- you do not have the right to cause someone else grief, especially at work where essentially that person cannot remove themselves from the situation you're creating. The situation makes the difference- in the outside world those restrictions should be self-applied and not legally demanded. In a workplace environment the employer should judge only by an employees record of performance. Sadly this rarely happens, and much of what happens to you at work or in your career is based on unrelated issues that have no bearing on your job performance.

I do my job very well. I would be wrongfully fired if it became known there that I was a DL, maybe even if it were discovered that I wear protection there because of my slight incontinence- even though it has no bearing on my work in any way. I have to keep that out of the workplace and I do, but not everything can be so easily hidden, and not everything you want to hide remains hidden. There is no reason for what one does away from work to affect their work- kind of simple logic, isn't it? You are not obligated to your workplace beyond the time they pay you for, and at that point their conrol over you should end. Simple logic again but not often true.

The real problem is that most people are so immature enough they do not want to see what is right and proper and act accordingly on their own volition. That is why we have anti-discrimination laws and why some workplaces have blanket-restrictions on things which can escalate into problems that shouldn't have happened in the first place. Adults should control themselves in open society and if they do not then the law should control them from doing any others harm. That is how society grows to be better.

Bettypooh