LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Everyone!

Hey guys and gals!

I am Caroline. I am in my early 20's, In collage, studying art. I have been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember. I was a bed wetter in real life from ages 8 to about 11 or 12. My parents never put me back in diapers or anything like that, I did not even get goodnites. I dont really know what draws me to wearing (and using) diapers. I do like AB stuff some, But it is more the idea of using a diaper or having an accident that I am interested in, and not so much using a binky or sleeping in a crib or doing that that a very young baby would do.

No one in my real life knows about this interest of mine, which I am guessing is the case for most people. I dont think I would ever want anyone to know. I consider it a private part of my life, even if I do wear a diaper out of my house, which I do on occasion. I do find wearing a diaper and having accidents ( in a diaper or not) to be very erotic. I do not wear a diaper every day, I usually only do on special occasions, like vacations for school and such when I have more time to myself.

I also enjoy reading, being outdoors, art, and watching tv. I love Glee! I know it is kind of a silly show, but I cant help but love it.

Nice to meet you all.

-Caroline

Welcome to the forum, I hope you have a great time on here, if you are ever in chat and see me, say ello, and there are lots in there that are very helpful if someones got a burning question.

have fun

Fozzy

Caroline,

Welcome to DD and allow me to offer you congratulations! You have perfectly described my defination of a "DL". As a fellow DL, I completely understand every word you wrote. No, this is not for the general public's consumption and there is absolutely no need to tell your friends or family. I totally agree with keeping it discrete.

My wife finds that denim skirts, available at Christopher & Banks usually, are excellent for discretely covering a diaper. I hope you find some merit in that suggestion :thumbsup:

Keep in mind that this site has the complete range of interests represented. I'm very glad that another person with a similar perspective is here now and I hope you find enjoyment as well as ways to contribute.

Aloha,

Honu

HI->FL->CA

Greets and welcome! I hope you enjoy what you find here and it or we, can help in anyways if you need anything. :D

PH! and if you are confuzzled about what a "D/L" is or what it means, it simpley means "diaper lover" of which I happen to be one also :blush:

Honu put it pretty succinctly, so theres not much else to add.

Hope you enjoy yourself here.