LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Searching For Sexy Ab/dl/tg/mommy.

Kevin

I'm looking for a large AB/DL/TG and Mommy who has a huge bust and a very large butt and possessing very sexy voluptuous curves. She needs to be a virgin and be of the 18-50 age range and be STD and D/D-free. She must be very open-minded and love the outdoors and the possible activities there as well as like the internet and possible erotica and be ready to actually breastfeed a cute baby like myself, who needs a lot of human breastmilk to satisfy his hunger. She also has to treat me like the full baby I am and be a baby herself. She has to be African-American, American, Pakistani, French or even Italian. She has to be ready for nights of passionate casual and diaper sex. I'm 18 years old and my heart beats quickly in an almost-orgasm type of feeling when thinking about what sex you would to with me because I want children, and second of all, how you'd diaper me, breastfeed, and regularly feed me like cheeseburgers. AB/DL/TG Mommy, I need you so desperately and badly for romance, love, sex, and diapers!!!!!!! I am all ready for you. Just email me ASAP at coolkevin366@yahoo.com and give me a personal ad of yourself and we can meet sometime soon.

Archived