LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Saw My First Furry

waynecook52

In the six weeks i did the bell ringing for the salvation army saw a number of kids with animal hats.But i did see two kids wearing wolf outfitsThey where about 14.Point blank asked them if they where furry's?Both said yes.Got to say they looked cute.Heck never even knew there where such things furry's befor till i say them talked about here.

• 3 months later...

Hehehehe, I met my first furries last summer, I went to a nude beach with some of my diaper brothers and we saw a group of people who had a bright orange flag with a paw print on it. I was currious so i walked over and asked them about the flag and they said they where furries. Me and my brothers ended up haning out with them all day

I have seen a few around where I work. One group popped in for something to eat, and I posted about it here....somewhere. The others were in the parking lot, and I asked if the were going to a Con or just out and about and they simply answered "just out and about"

Neither group or couple were elaborately dressed,no full fur suits or anything, just ears and tails. but it was something that you notice if you know what to look for and know 'why' they are wearing them.

I figure most people just think it's something cute or they are doing some kind of 'dress up' thing for what ever reason....I know different ;)

Didn't see any indications of diapers though, so these were just regular "furrs" and not AB types.

They are out there, you just have to look!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

In the pacific northwest, where I live ears and a tail just means they are lesbian lol. I yearn to have real furries here, even if they just wear a tail. Even, gosh I wear kitty ears sometimes, but that just makes me bi.

There might have been some furries at a local festival called Fairyworlds...but EVERYONE is an animal, plant or fairy there so it'd be a little hard to tell.