LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Sale: Plastic-Backed Disposable Baby Diapers (Pictures In First Post!)

***Updated 01/07/2012***

The plastic-backed disposable baby diapers that I originally mentioned in this thread are now being made available for sale to the members of DD. These are a newly produced disposable baby diaper with a smooth poly/plastic backsheet--these are not a vintage product, and they are NOT "Cool Diaps!" The diapers are plain white with babyish designs on the tape panel, much like those from the 1980's and 1990's--they have been compared to vintage Pampers.

I am currently offering these for $10 dollars+the cost of shipping/handling. Members who are interested in purchasing these should follow the steps below.

01DIAPERPKGFRNT.jpg02DIAPERPKGSIDE.jpg

03CMPRETOHUGSIDE.jpg

04CMPRETOHUGSFRONT.jpg

post-19263-0-36725400-1325149695_thumb.j

A size comparison of these diapers to L/XL GoodNites--the bottom of each diaper is lined up as best as possible..

***HOW TO ORDER***

Either PM me and request that I set up an eBay listing for you, or follow the steps below. Note that eBay listings will require payment through PayPal.

1. Send me a PM that includes all of the following information:

A. The number of packages that you wish to order.

B. Your ZIP code.

C. Your preferred payment method.

2. Post a reply in this thread that reads something to the effect of "PM sent." I ask at that you do this as I normally only log into DD when I intend to post something, which is less frequently then when I read what others have posted. The "PM sent" message lets me know that I need to log into DD. Once you've posted the message, wait for my reply.

3. I will reply to your PM with your final total and a request for your payment and shipping information.

4. Send me your payment. Send me a PM with your shipping address, and include a note to let me know that you've sent payment. Double-check your shipping address before your send this PM. If your shipping address is incorrect, I won't be able to send you your package!

5. Wait. Nothing happens until I have your payment in-hand.

6. Upon receiving payment, I will ship your package. Once your package ships, I will PM you delivery confirmation information. Once your package arrives, send me a PM to let me know that you have your diapers. This will conclude our transaction.

***F.A.Q.**UPDATED 01/07/2012***

Q01. What forms of payment do you accept?

A01. At present, I accept certified checks, domestic United States Postal Money Orders, and under certain conditions listed below, Paypal. I do not accept Western Union or any other form of money transfer--if you want to send money directly, purchase a domestic United States Postal Money Order from your local post office. Although I strongly advise against it, buyers may send concealed cash if their grand total can be sent entirely in the form of bills. Additionally, buyers assume all responsibility for any lost/stolen, or otherwise unreceived payments in the form of concealed cash, and understand that this payment method is "at their own risk."

Q02. Why do you need my ZIP code?

A02. I need it to determine your shipping costs.

Q03. Do you ship discreetly?

A03. No, I ship in a box with a label that flashes "DIAPERS" on it. :rolleyes:Of course I ship discreetly! Boxes will either be plain brown, covered in USPS Priority Mail markings, or recycled from some other thing that I was smart enough to save the packaging for. In other words, these will blend in with all of your other online purchases.

Q04. Do you combine shipping if I order more then one package of diapers?

A04. Yes, this is why I ask that you include the quantity that you wish to purchase in the initial PM.

Q05. Why haven't you shipped my diapers yet/Where's my stuff?

A05. Have you sent payment? If it was sent through Paypal, has it cleared yet? If the answers are "yes" and "yes," there's a good chance that your diapers are about to ship. Allow up to five (5) business days from receipt of cleared payment for your item to ship. Although you should allow up to a month for your diapers to be delivered, your package should arrive within 3-7 days from the time that it was shipped under normal circumstances. If your diapers are taking an unusually long amount of time to arrive, send me a PM and let me know. (Under normal circumstances, an unusually long amount of time would be over two weeks.)

Q06. Do you ship internationally?

A06. Sorry, but I only ship within the continental United States at this time.

Q07. What are the conditions that you mentioned for accepting Paypal?

A07. The conditions are outlined below:

1. You must be a verified Paypal member as I am.

2. You must not mention diapers, DD, or anything pertaining to the AB/DL fetish via your Paypal payment.

3. You must use the "personal payment" option for "goods/services."

4. You must check the box that requires the person sending the money (you) to pay the fee for the transaction. If you fail to do this, you'll have to go back and send another payment to cover the fee, remembering to make sure that the box is checked this time, and that could delay the shipment of your diapers.

5. Your payment must "clear" before I ship your diapers.

Q08. How many diapers are in each package?

A08. There are 12 diapers in each package--see post #5 for additional details.

Q09. What size are the diapers?

A09. They are designed to fit toddlers over 35lbs/16kg, and are the equivalent of a standard "size 6" diaper--see post #5 for additional details.

Q10. I have a question that's not on your F.A.Q., can I ask it?

A10. Absolutely!

Edited by Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover

How many are in the package?

What size are they?

Can we see a picture of them?

Ultrapampers, to answer your questions in order.

1. There are 12 diapers to a package. The package itself is about the same size as a "Mega" size package of "Huggies Pull-Ups" I'd say that the dimensions are also similar to a "Jumbo" sized package of Huggies size 6 diapers--maybe a little larger. Remember, you can't compress plastic-backed diapers the same way that you can compress those with a cloth-like cover.

2. The diapers are designed to fit toddlers who weigh 35lbs/16kg or more. Like "Cool Diaps," these do not use standard "number" sizing--they are labeled as size XXL--and appear to be comparable to what we would consider "size 6."

3. I'm working on pictures of the packaging right now. I've had problems uploading pictures to the forum in the past, and if I can't get at least one of these to upload, I will send pictures to people via PM in step 3 of the ordering instructions in the original post. If people are still skeptical, upon request I'll hand write my DD name on a piece of paper and include it in the photo as proof that I actually have these. (I've been able to send photos in ZIP files via PM before.)

If you have additional questions do not hesitate to ask. The reason that the packaging pictures are taking so long is that "shiny" smooth plastic isn't exactly the easiest material to photograph. I'm hoping to have pictures ready before sunrise tomorrow though.

a MONTH for delivery? no thanks!

From my first post, with emphasis added to the relevant portion of the text:

Allow up to a month for your diapers to be delivered. If your diapers are taking an unusually long amount of time to arrive, send me a PM and let me know.
This is me essentially covering my behind in case something occurs during shipping that's completely out of my control. Under normal circumstances, your diapers should be delivered anywhere between 3-7 days after they're shipped. Holidays and treacherous weather can cause delays though, and so can mechanical failure and errors on the part of the carrier.

Zoeykitten, according to your profile, you live in Chicago. If that profile is correct, I would guess that it would take about 3 days using Priority Mail for your package to reach you under normal circumstances. Holidays such as New Years could cause delivery to take longer. (The USPS and UPS treat Monday as a holiday because New Years Day falls on a Sunday this year.)

Sounds shady to me, no offense and nothing personal - I just don't trust anyone online. Buy through ebay instead.

I understand where you're coming from Musicaddict, because it's part of the reason that I don't ship until I have cash in-hand. In addition to hand writing my DD name on a piece of paper in the photo, what would I have to do to convince you that I have these diapers sitting here? I really don't want to charge an additional $6+ in addition to shipping and handling just to cover eBay fees--it just seems wrong to me. I'd consider it if the person requesting it was guaranteeing me a purchase, but to make everyone pay an additional $6+ just seems highly unethical.

I should also add that you will probably save some money on shipping if you purchase these in multiples of two. This has to do with the dimensions of the packaging more then anything else.

Finally, I'm going to update the main post to reflect the feedback that has been provided so far, particularly that from Ultrapampers and Zoeykitten. :)

Okay, I finally finished getting the photos taken care of--it took a good six hours, but they're done now, and one has been attached to this post. People who PM me with serious inquiries can request that the additional photos be sent to them in step 3 of the ordering process. A link to a ZIP file will be attached for those who make this request.

Ok, I just noticed they were baby diapers... Good luck selling them here..

I know of very few members that these will fit....

That's correct Zoeykitten--these are actual baby diapers. I know that they won't fit most members--not properly anyway--but I also know that there are members here who just like having baby diapers for a variety of reasons. Some use them for different types of role-play "scenes," others use them as stuffers, and Angela and possibly other incontinent members modify them and use them for their intended purpose.

As always, I will be happy to respond to any additional questions.

EDIT: If someone here is willing to commit to a sale, but only through eBay, shoot me a PM. Serious buyers only, please. If you PM me, I will set up a private listing just for you. Follow step two in the ordering section above after you send the PM. I will reply with a link to your listing. Please note that I only accept Paypal payments for eBay purchases. Also, for one package, the total cost of your diapers will be $22 dollars with "free" shipping instead of $10+shipping and handling. The $12 dollar mark-up goes to covering s&h and fees, and almost a third of it goes directly to covering fees. It should go without saying, but those who plan to purchase more then one package of diapers will be charged more then $22 dollars.

Maybe I'm missing something, but that just looks like an underjam with something plastic diaper under it.

Are you looking at the thumbnail or the enlarged picture? From left to right, the enlarged picture shows a pair of GoodNites, the plastic diapers inside of their packaging, and a piece of paper with my DD name handwritten on it so that people know I actually have the item that I say I have.

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to get at Zoeykitten--out of all the photos that I took, this is the only one that I could get to upload to DD. The caption under the picture was added when the picture was added, so I'm not sure why you would think the pair of GoodNites was a pair of UnderJams either. Also, it should be easy to see that the diaper packaging is mostly clear with some text on the side, the diapers are white, and there's a tape panel similar to the ones from the 1980's and 1990's style plastic diapers. Oh, and before I forget, the pair of GoodNites isn't included--it's just in the photo for size comparison to give people an idea of how large the plastic diapers are.

Thank you again for looking though, and if you or anyone else has any additional questions, please don't hesitate to ask them.

This whole deal seems fishy.....why not post a pic or two here? Why not go through eBay?

Mischa, did you look at the first post after the 29th?

post-19263-0-36725400-1325149695_thumb.j

A size comparison of these diapers to L/XL GoodNites--the bottom of each diaper is lined up as best as possible.

The reason this is the only picture that I've posted on the forum is because it's the only one that I could get to upload to the forum. As I've previously stated, I'm willing to send members additional pictures via a ZIP file in a PM if those members PM me requesting them.

I mentioned why I was hesitant to list these on eBay here, but to summarize:

1. My PayPal account is shared with another person, and that person has no knowledge of my AB/DL interests. (And to put it bluntly, I'd like to keep it that way.)

2. eBay sales carry almost $4 of additional fees for items that actually sell. These fees need to be factored into an item's pricing, and are subsequently passed onto you, the buyer. Selling on DD means that I don't have to charge buyers to cover fees, and that means that you save money by buying these through DD. Also, if I sell the diapers through DD, I can offer buyers other payment methods besides PayPal.

3. Other people who know me browse my eBay listings, and bring them up during conversations. I'd prefer not to have to come up with excuses to answer questions about why I'm selling an item that doesn't fit with the other items that I sell.

Additionally, after I thought about this a bit more, I edited post #7 above with the quote below:

If someone here is willing to commit to a sale, but only through eBay, shoot me a PM. Serious buyers only, please. If you PM me, I will set up a private listing just for you. Follow step two in the ordering section above after you send the PM. I will reply with a link to your listing. Please note that I only accept Paypal payments for eBay purchases. Also, for one package, the total cost of your diapers will be $22 dollars with "free" shipping instead of $10+shipping and handling. The $12 dollar mark-up goes to covering s&h and fees, and almost a third of it goes directly to covering fees. It should go without saying, but those who plan to purchase more then one package of diapers will be charged more then $22 dollars.

The quote is largely self-explanatory. I ask people to PM me so that I can PM them back with a link to their private listing. The use of PMs reduces the chance of another member following the link to your listing and buying the item out from under you, and ensures that my insertion fee isn't a waste of money--it's mutually beneficial to all parties involved. The reason that I ask you to post "PM sent" or something similar in this thread was already mentioned in the first post. Also, the reason I calculate pricing differently on DD then on eBay was also explained above.

As always, if you or anyone else has any additional questions, please don't hesitate to ask them. :)

Seriously, if the only thing that's preventing any of you from buying these is that they're not on eBay, PM me and request that I set up a private listing for you!

host the picture on imageshack.us, embed the image here.

Thanks for the idea Zoeykitten--wasn't sure if people would respond well to outside image hosting. The first post has been edited to include additional photos. The Huggies in the comparison shots are not included with these diapers. They are included to provide a sense of scale for the packaging.

Just an FYI everyone, abdlaware is selling these on eBay with "free" shipping for almost double what I am asking for them after shipping is factored into the cost of my asking price. As I've stated before, I will create eBay listings for those who request them, and even those will be priced significantly lower than what abdlaware is asking. Finally, it should go without saying, but this pricing comparison is only for the same size/quantity of diapers.

• 1 month later...