LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi I'M Matt

matt1989

Hi I'm Matt. leat me start off be saying. sorry for my bad spelling. you see mantle I have the brand of a 12 year old. I have a hard time spelling and my spell check don't all whas catch my misses spilling. My name is Matt I am 22 years old. I live with my grandmother. I work a wood shop that hear people like me. I like vedow games riding my bike to work and making new friends. I do need to wear diapers because I sometimes pee my salth and I can't help it but I'll talk about that another time. I'm hoping to mack friends that are AB like me.

Welcome Matt. I have children your age. I sure you have been checked by all sorts of people.

I have ADD and was one of the first people to take Ritalin. I was medicated throughout my early years in school.

If you want to practice writing, see if you can get Microsoft Word on your computer. It will correct spelling and grammar for you.

I had to work hard and spent a lot of time in the library during my school years.

Now I am just a highly opinionated old man.

The best of luck to you!

MS Word is part of the Microsoft Office package.

The Home and Student version is about 100 dollars. I bought it at CompUSA. It is well worth the money

Hang around for a while. Other people here may be able to tell you how to get is for less money. I bought it for my wife because she was taking Power Point classes. Power Point is also part of the Microsoft Office package.

If you are in school now, there are vouchers in the software packet, that give extra benefits. To qualify you have to have an e-mail address with an "edu" domain.

• Like 1