LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Six Weeks As A Bell Ringer

waynecook52

well time for a new post.I have been working as a bell ringer for the salvation army for six years now and i have never had as much fun as i have this year.I have been working the same store for 4 years now.The last 2 years a bunch of the people that come in all the time have said that i should grow my beard and hair long and do the bell ringing as santa.So i finealy did it.I did not shave or cut my hair for over one year.I even bought a santa suite.I worked my regular store monday thrue friday but on saterday thay sent me to the wal-marts around my town.At one of the wal-marts i had in excess of 50 kids sit on my lap and have their pics.taken.That day was the most enoyable day i have ever had at work.The most fun was when i had twin 13 year old girls sit on my lap.I know if it where up to them thay never would have done it.But their mom talked them into it.As thay sat on my lap thay said to their mom to hurry up and take their pics.She said she would as soon as thay stopped blushing as their faces where as red as my suite.Thay got up as fast as thay sat down.I will let you all know just how much i raised in my kettle on friday.

I met a guy a couple of weeks ago in a local Ralphs store dressed as Santa with a REAL white beard and long hair etc, just no 'glasses' He was a big dude, with big meaty hands that looked like he was a mechanic by trade or something along those lines due to the callouses and ground in dirt. Great guy and very nice :) and he enjoys doing the "Santa" gig for fun and simply for the kids, because thats what it's all really about. I haven't seen him since, never got his name..not that it matters, but we did chat a bit, and I guess thats all thats important.

I'm happy just to have met 'Santa' and had the privilege to chat some.

Cool that you choose to do this, as it's all about the kids and I hear it really is fun.

As for the twins, thats typical teenagers, they try so hard to look "cool' :P but I am sure they still thought it was fun...deep down somewhere, and it will make a fond memory years from now.

Glad you enjoy what you do....keep up the good work and good to hear you had successful fund raising :D

Well looks like im gonna have to wait till next week to tell you all how much i made in my kettle.Doggone it the lts.went home to ohio for the newyear.Going to drive me nuts not knowing how much i made.