LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have Crib, Considering Abysitting...

PPBear

Seems to me there are a lot of people that would like to try out being a baby for a short while, my experience with the people that provide those services has been pretty disapointing. I have a crib built to an adult's scale nearing complettion and while it is primarily for my own use i am considering making it available to sellected people. I will not deal with brats, more of an indulgent GrandPa with a focus on healing rather than hurting and while the care is intimate, it is non-sexual and very much modeled on what a real child would receive.

At the present time i am not prepered to accept males and as the service i am offering is free that choice is mine. Perhaps in a while, the professional nannies i know may gain access to this resource and thus change that but for the time being, don't even ask.

Seems to me there are a lot of people that would like to try out being a baby for a short while, my experience with the people that provide those services has been pretty disapointing. I have a crib built to an adult's scale nearing complettion and while it is primarily for my own use i am considering making it available to sellected people. I will not deal with brats, more of an indulgent GrandPa with a focus on healing rather than hurting and while the care is intimate, it is non-sexual and very much modeled on what a real child would receive.

At the present time i am not prepered to accept males and as the service i am offering is free that choice is mine. Perhaps in a while, the professional nannies i know may gain access to this resource and thus change that but for the time being, don't even ask.

Wow sounds like a good idea if i lived in the area i would come and see..I wish you the best of luck and Know you will be good at it..