LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Those Of You In Southwest Ohio...

Jace13XZ

The name's Jeff and I'm a 21 year old guy living in Cincinnati (Clifton). While meeting up would be awesome, I understand that not everyone has the time or is willing to chance an encounter, so mainly I'm just looking to meet some people in the general area. MSN/YIM is jace13xz@yahoo.com if anyone is interested in chatting (I keep it open for the majority of the day, so feel free to send me a message). Recently I met a guy over craigslist who is also an abdl and I went out and had lunch with him today. I would definitely like to do that with some other people, or possibly even start a monthly get-together or something like that.

• 3 weeks later...

So, are you in clifton (near yellow springs and cedarville), or cincy. There is a difference in distance there.

I am a longtime abdl in the ohio area, since 96. I host parties and events, got one coming up in march in springfield too

Would be happy to chat. I use aim and yahoo as diapernh

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

Clifton near Cincinnati. I wasn't even aware that there was another Clifton in Ohio... Sure thing though, we can chat. Just send me an IM sometime. Jace13xz on yahoo. I'm on erratically, so even if I'm not online, i'll get it eventually.

• 2 weeks later...