LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Diaper Inserts

Billiardnut

What are the best diaper inserts that are available?

Bambino, abena, attends, and many more are available

so ..... who has the best ones in your opinion?

Some have plastic backing and some dont - I am guessing the ones without the plastic backing would be more appropriate for somebody who is wanting more absorbancy opposed to bulk (however bulk for some is also a nice plus )

Thanks for your input

:baby:

Well, I wouldn't consider these as diaper inserts as they are more like pads. But.... they work wonders when you add them to a Depends diaper. I like the Tena Overnight Pad. I just cut three little slits in the plastic backing and those suckers hold up a ton. I'm not in a lighter realm of wetting so they last quite a while. Plus, at Walmart you can get a large pack for like $11. Well worth your money!

http://www.tena.us/general/products/healthcare/tena-iultimate-padsi-overnight/

Hope this helps!

Paxy ;)

Pax did you have some kind of special moment or conversion in 87 that made you choose that as a screen name ?

Or maybe More important i should ask you do you know what PAX means as i often especially in this season sign my correspondence with PAX and then my name

Nappy

depends on what you're looking for really.. if you want bulk - any of the large inserts are good, ie the 6x24" or thereabouts - abena, tranquility (have wide "wings" on each end), bambino etc.

I like the smaller attends/tranquility inserts - they're both reasonably absorbent - and being smaller you can add more or less of them to customize your desired, the adhesive strip holds them in place, and the lack of a plastic backing means that your diaper gets squishy as they do.