LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Im Looking For A Female Friend

Dale

Hi All.

Im a cute 24 year old male, I am a diaper/nappy lover myself, and im looking for female company to either talk to

or if things progress, a girl to put me into a diaper or treat me as a baby if she wishes. Also I will reverse the role if wanted, I would put her in a diaper or treat her as a baby.

Either way im universal.

Im an easy going friendly person, I live in Wales UK, if someone did want to meet up later on in life, that wouldnt be a problem for me, I enjoy travelling, and I drive. I also have my own house.

I have been in many relationships with women, and without me being all bigheaded etc (im not like that), I am an attractive person, but each relationship has failed, due to me being a DL or AB (at times), and they are not, and I couldnt possibly confess this to any of my girlfriends. So naturally they havent been suitable for me.

Dont be put off by anything i've said, im a friendly caring person and im willing just to be friends with a female who is either a dl/ab or likes the idea of a male ab/dl. I've never spoken about this to anyone, and having someone else to speak to would be really nice.

I am on msn a lot, so feel free to add me or e-mail me, insanity_uk at hotmail.com . No males though sorry.

Thanks

and I couldnt possibly confess this to any of my girlfriends. So naturally they havent been suitable for me.

You may have ended a relationship with an AB/DL and not even known it, simply because you couldn't confess it to them.

Whenever I start dating a girl it's the first thing I tell them and they've always been cool with it. For example, the last girl I was with we had a great 2 1/2 year run before we both went our seperate ways.

Do yourself a favor next time and tell them, even though it may seem like the world coming to an end to you, most people don't really think it's that big a deal.

Nah, dropping hints doesn't really work.

You just got to flat out tell them. When I did it, I even pulled out a diaper just to make sure she knew I was serious.

The cool thing is, once you open up to them, they start opening up to you. Sorta Quid Pro Quo. After that she felt comfortable telling me her secret sexual fantasies and it opens up a solid line of trust between the two of you.

I think things are a little different over here m8, girls love causing trouble, and putting men down and stirring nonsense. Everyone knows everyone and everyone elses business :(. Close knit communities everywhere.

So if i told someone this, about 20 of my ex's would find out, plus ruin chances of me getting with someone again.

I may emmigrate lol :)