LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I Try Wearing As Close To 24/7 As Possible At Home?

Diapered24/7

My mom has caught me, not wearing, just found hidden ones a few times over the years, the last time was about 5 years ago. I wonder if she's forgotten about it and all by now.

I mean, last night while no one was here I really could notice I was diapered under my clothes, but that was after like 4 wettings and it was sagging really bad and all, but just one wetting or two I couldn't really tell looking at a mirror nor did I notice any crinkling. Just wondering if I should or just wait and only wear at nights and when no ones here.

And yes, I would be as discreet as I possibly could, but bambinos kinda get think when wet. And, I'm 23.

Your post implies you're living with your parents, as that's the case my thoughts are this:

I highly doubt your mom has forgotten about it. And I dont know about how your family works, given what you've written, I think its safe to say it would be pretty inapropriate for you to be noticeably padded etc while anyone else is around.

to re-iterate the commentary that has been made on this line of posts repeatedly - its not your home, so have respect for your parents, and be prepared to face the consequences if your actions lead to parental discover of your fetish.

That should be enough to let you make an informed decision - if you still cant decide I would submit you need to stop thinking with the "little brain" ;)

inb4 why still at home at 23 etcetc.

cheers

I'm still at home because of school and my job doesn't quite pay enough to move out =/. I'm only working part time because of school.

And it's just my mom and 2 brothers. I NEVER NEVER leave my room unless it's to go off and get food or something. We're not that close of a family actually, dinner is made, we all grab food and go off our ways (no central eating table), etc.

Oh, well gotta think about this a little more.

darkforest is right, I believe. Make the decision you want to make - that's up to you - but understand well the risks...key in on "informed decision" and "stop thinking with the 'little brain'".

When I lived with my parents, I wore under all the time, but I wasn't obvious about it either. I hid mine in my vehicle, and I made sure to toss the wet ones in the garbage can in the garage and not wait till garbage day to get rid of them(to keep the smell down). Heck living with my parents, they never even knew what kind of underwear I wore after the age of 10 when I started buying my own, and thats the way it should always be, even with living with them.

I say go for it. Wear one under some clothes, so that it doesnt make too much noise. Check your mirror before leaving the room, and you will be able to tell if they will be able to see it.

After looking in the mirror, you will see that it isnt obvious to anyone else.

What is your motivation to even consider wearing 24/7 at home?

If you are trying to relive and work through the traumas of toilet training, you are too close at present and Mom holds all the trump cards in this game.

Wait to wear 24/7 until after you move out on your own. Otherwise you may encounter experiences and circumstances you really dislike and can not control,

with consequences that may go on for many years.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

At 23 the choice is yours to make. Just remember that every choice has results and consequences, and that every choice you make will affect something or someone else in your life. I agree with those who say it would be better to wait till you're out on your own, but then again at a similar age living at Mom's home I was crossdressing so I can't say too much. That I wasn't caught means only that I was careful and lucky- for you to succeed here will require the same two things. Only you can make a good decision here because only you know every detail of living there- so I am willing to accept your decision, but not your tears if things go wrong. Think it through carefully and make a good decision then all should be well- if it isn't then maybe your luck is as bad as mine or maybe your decision-making process needs some work- either is something you will do well to learn now versus later on in life ;)

Bettypooh