LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Artwork

jkeat24

Where is a GREAT place to find some good forced diapering artwork? I can never find any good places....are there any other comics or drawings around like the free example in the photo's section of art out there? Where the teenage guy gets ripped out of the car and diapered and dressed like a girl/doll...where does this amazing stuff come from!? HELP PLEASE!!!

right, because people actually seek help for this kind of thing/sarcasm

theres nothing wrong with having fantasies. a lot hentais depict naughty things like rape. its not a big deal.

i have tried to find diaper hentai in the past. its not to easy to find. if anyone actually knows some diaper hentais please post them.

a

i think it was the 'teenage boys' part... around these parts people are very touchy about anything dealing with minors, and since the majority of teenage years is when a person is under the legal age it implies illegal pictures....

As for forced diapering pictures, not sure where u could find them, but i do enjoy forced diapering pictures of females... nothing wrong with adding a little bondage in the mix....