LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thinking About Putting My Face "Out There."

So, I'm considering signing up for a fetish site. I haven't done any online dating, and never recall sending my picture to anyone (I'm not hideous, though. lol). With that being said, I'm sort of nervous about putting my picture out there. I'm sure that it's highly unlikely that anyone I know will ever find me or steal my pic(s), but it's definitely a concern I have. I figure, hey, if I'm going to meet anyone, she is going to want to see some pics of me first. Has anyone else had similar concerns?

From the Orientation page at RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME under "Privacy and Security" : What happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas. The web is NOT Las Vegas. Then that paragraph goes on to talk about indiscreet photos turning up in bad places, like job interviews, and meeting a new "friend"

I'll never put myself out there wearing nappies without my face concealed as thats just asking for trouble, who know's what the technology is going to be like in the future, you could be able to google pics and all the similar pic's come up.

I agree with everyone so far. No diapered photos, or indiscriminate photos of any kind, for that matter. My ex has a couple sexy photos of me, but I trust him with them, even now. I don't want my kids to accidentally find things like that on the Internet 20 years down the road.

Well photos are okay fi you know what you're doing. Many fetish sites will have privacy controls where you can limit who can look at your photos. I have a few that would bite me in the but however the usual, "I was drunk" excuse will work.(irony being I've never been drunk)