LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Kept Something From When You Was A Real Baby ?

when you was a real baby, did you ever keep something til this day and still use now ? ie when you was young did you have a fav teddy bear and still got it ? or a blanket ect ect ??

I used to have a musical monkey teddy but sadly lost it from when I was growing up :(

*post a photo of it* and say how long you had it for :)

My parents' basement is a museum of my childhood. We still have many of my old toys, stuffed animals, books, clothes, videos, cassettes, and blankies. I refuse to give up hope of finding a diaper in there somewhere...

I HAVE stuff but don't use any of it D:

I got cuddly kitties and bears etc. and my blankie. I'm a bit of a hoarder and my mother never really threw 'my' stuff out. I might have to go dig them out, actually. Was never really on the AB side originally but as time goes on I'm beginning to appreciate it for the relaxing side

I'll totally add the photos and stuffs when I find it ^_^

Callie (the tiger in my profile picture) has been around since I was 5 or 6. I have slept with her every night since minus the 2 years I lived with my daughter's father, who had a hissy fit about me sleeping with stuffed animals. my boyfriend now doesn't care, so back on my bed she stays, never to be let go again, unless i can bring myself to pass her on to my daughter one of these days :)

i also have a baby blanket, there are photos of it in my gallery. my grandmas both collaborated to make it for me while my mom was pregnant and i got it for my first birthday. it has an intricate cross-stitching design of a baby that looks like me sleeping on a cloud, with the moon in the background, and my birthdate and height and weight when i was born. i never used to sleep with it because i was afraid it would get torn or stained or worn out, but when i regress it usually comes out.

I still have a Steiff teddy bear that I'd never part with. It's from 1959 and worth about $600-800, but to me it is priceless. I also have (and use) the diaper pins my mom used when I was a baby. However, a couple of weeks ago one actually snapped at the coil. Two that had plastic retainers have cracked leaving me with only one pin left. Not bad for almost 53 years. I wish they still made them like that.

I still have a few teddies of when I grew up,asmall bear that was given to me when I was born by a friend of my parents and two others that I was given around the age of about one.I dont sleep with them or anything,but they are there when I feel down about things

Sadly, the only thing left from when I was a real baby is a pair of little white leather baby shoes that were common in the 60's. I am sure everything else would have been thrown in the garbage throughout the years since. I had a teddy bear from when I was a baby until I was 13 and I threw him in the trash thinking he was part of the reason why I had those feels of wanting to be a baby and wear diapers. At that time, later 70's, I had no idea about AB/DL's and "what was wrong with me". I did manage to rescue a few of my toys from when I was a little boy after my Mom called me a few years ago to ask me if I still wanted them because she was going to throw them away as well. I have them here with me and have been selling them off because vintage toys can be worth money.