LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hellooo From Ny

Guest jeffybaby59

Guest jeffybaby59

Hellooo from upstate NY :)

im jeffy living in da catskill area of NY . I been an AB for over 30 years & just want to meet other M/F ABs/DLs in da tri state area & new england area. Like to meet in person 1 day but for now online is good :) Also iam looking for a mommy,aunty ,nanny or babysitter in area that would like a cute 3 y/o baby

Welcome to Daily Diapers! It's great to have ya with us. I'm sure you're gonna have a lot of fun around here on the boards and chat room. We have a meeting board if you're looking to meet up with people. . . . anyways, I hope to see ya 'round the boards!

Hi Jeffy, welcome to the site!!! Glad to have you as a member. I too have been invoved in this lifestyle for over 30 years. I, like many others here, was fortunate to find someone outside the community that accepts the AB/DL lifestyle. It does make all the difference in the world to have someone in your life that accepts it. I wish you the best in your search and I hope you stay a while so we can get to know you better.

• 1 month later...

Welcome to DD. Hope you find what you are looking for in life, and may this help in that endeaver. But the main thing is to have fun.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hellooo from upstate NY :)

im jeffy living in da catskill area of NY . I been an AB for over 30 years & just want to meet other M/F ABs/DLs in da tri state area & new england area. Like to meet in person 1 day but for now online is good :) Also iam looking for a mommy,aunty ,nanny or babysitter in area that would like a cute 3 y/o baby

I'm from CNY, drop me a line, hope to here from you!