LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vintage/Discontinued Diapers That You Don'T Own/Never Had But Wish That You Did.

The subject line pretty much says it all. Maybe it's a diaper you had but never saved, or one that you couldn't buy when you were younger. I have a few in this category, feel free to use my list below as a template. In order, these are the ones that got away from me--note that "A" and "B" denote two parts to one search.

1A.

Product: Huggies for Him in Blue

Size: Largest available--either size 5 or XL depending on the diaper sizing system used at the time

Still Looking: YES! I'm looking for these along with 1B below.

Reason Wanted/You Don't Have Them: I don't have them because I never had them, and was unable to buy them as a kid. I'm still looking for a sealed package of these, one that isn't being scalped, but is being sold for a reasonable price. I want them because I always liked the way they looked, they were more colorful then the white diapers of the day, but not "busy" with designs.

1B.

Product: Huggies for Her in Pink

Size: Largest available--either size 5 or XL depending on the diaper sizing system used at the time

Still Looking: YES! I'm looking for these along with 1A above.

Reason Wanted/You Don't Have Them: See above. I'm still looking for these along with 1A, in the same condition from the same year, with the same packaging design. If I could find them together for a sane price, I'd grab them in a second.

Product: Huggies Ultratrim for Her

Size: 5

Still Looking: Yes, looking for ones that match my sealed size 5 "for him" from this line.

Reason Wanted/You Don't Have Them: Just like their pink predecessors, I don't have these because I never had them, and was unable to buy them as a kid. I did manage to find the "for him" variant from this line, but I'm still looking for a sealed package of the "for her" variant with the same packaging at a reasonable price. I want them because they were the last gender specific diaper produced under the Huggies brand name in the states. The design released right after these was when Kimberly-Clark switched back to unisex Huggies. To me, these mark the end of an era.

Product: Huggies Pull-Ups from 1989 (Unisex)

Size: Largest available

Still Looking: YES!

Reason Wanted/You Don't Have Them: Despite a sibling using them, I never was able to swipe one for myself. I remember when these were new, and I remember wanting a package for myself, but I was too young to even try to purchase these when they were new. I remember seeing these and thinking "Cooooooool!" They were the first mainstream youth pull-on diaper, and were a completely new concept at the time.

So that's my list, what diapers are on yours?

1A.

Product: Huggies for Him in Blue

Still Looking: YES! I'm looking for these along with 1B below.

Reason Wanted/You Don't Have Them: I don't have them because I never had them, and was unable to buy them as a kid. I'm still looking for a sealed package of these, one that isn't being scalped, but is being sold for a reasonable price. I want them because I always liked the way they looked, they were more colorful then the white diapers of the day, but not "busy" with designs.

When I was burned at age 10 back in april 1990 I lost control of my bowels for about 5 years. It was basicaly 24/7 constipation trying to regain control and somehow accidently when I was 15 I somehow gained control thankfully. I only wore diapers while in the hospital but never at home. The home nurses would use a lil padding but that's it. And my foster mom did try to put plastic pants on me one time before i got into spa-i was like no way.

Anyhoo the diaper mentioned above was one they used. I was in the hospital for almost 2 years before initially coming home and shuffled between an in-state hospital and shriners burns unit in Galveston, TX. The hosp. near home used the blue huggies for him. I dunno why they were my favorite. They did try adult/or adolescent sized but i soon found they itched like crazy. I was on the rehab floor. It was filled mostly with older stroke patients and paralyZing type injuries but at age 11 I was the youngest on the floor/ward. So they ordered the huggies specially for me. I think that's part of reason i liked em so much along with the fact that among all the baby siZed i had used they fit the best-perfectly I thought. I would love to get these again, they would bring a smile to my face.

Dlb, you've pretty much summed up why these are at the very top of my list right now. I'm a bit younger then you, so there was no way that I could have just purchased these on my own, let alone get to a store without parental supervision when they were new. They're just so radically different from what's available today that it'd make me incredibly happy to have these added to my collection. I included the pink ones because I'm really looking to put together a "complete set," but if I stumbled across the blue ones by themselves, I definitely wouldn't turn them down. These are number one on my list for a reason, and their "cute factor" combined with their difference in feeling from modern diapers largely make up that reason, along with the fact that they're what I remember growing up around.

I've seen on ebay rarely but they can be very expensive and i have no way to get them, hide them, or use them.

If I saw them on eBay, I'd probably buy them if they were sealed. I really think charging more then $90+shipping for them constitutes scalping. Given there rarity though, I would even consider paying $200 (or more) on eBay if I found a package of them in the "step 5" size in pristine condition. Getting them here and hiding them are the easiest steps for me. As long as they're shipped in a plain box they'd blend in with all of the other stuff that I get online. Hiding the contents of the shipping box would be as easy as "hiding" the box itself for me. As far as use goes, I wouldn't use these if I found them. As soon as I got my hands on a sealed "step 5" package of these, they'd go straight into my diaper collection, which I keep separate from the diapers that I intend to use, and that's where they'd stay. (In the collection.)

It's not even that I mind paying for these, so much as it is that I can't find them. Being able to grab them with the Pink "for her" variant (same package and size) would be an incentive for me to pay a little more then I would normally, in part because I'd have the whole "set" if you will, rather then just half. Still, the blue ones are "priority one" for my diaper collection.