LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying To Be His Babygirl

SoConvinced

My boyfriend found out a few months ago that i like ab/dl. And im surpised at how well he took it,he just said well now thinks are adding up. he has played along with me. even including diaper feetie pj and binkys but we mostly just cuddle like that . when we first talked about it he said that he didnt want any wet or messy diapers but the rest of its okay. but a few days ago he said if i wanted to try more i could just no messy diapers.i want to do more stuff and maybe eventually wetting but idk how to tell/ask or how to bring it up or if i should bring it up at all

just wanting to be his baby <3

If you want it, you should bring it up and talk to him about it. To start with ask him what he means by "more," and how much more he can handle. It might be really helpful if you browse the story section and find a couple with scenarios you really like and show them to him, to give him an idea of what you want.

If you want him to baby you more, build on what you're already doing a little bit at a time. Maybe while you're cuddling in your diaper and pj's he would read you a bedtime story or watch a disney movie with you? Or if you already use a binky, get yourself something to drink in a sippy cup and take a few sips while you're watching TV or whatever, and maybe you can transition from that to a bottle that he would hold for you eventually.

Just take it a few little steps at a time and make sure you're communicating with him to make sure it doesn't get too far outside his comfort zone. As for wetting, just ask him. Tell him if he's not okay with it you don't have to do it, but that you'd really like to try. If it really freaks him out, maybe he'd be okay with letting you do it as long as he doesn't have to change you, or as long as you wet when he isn't around, etc.

Open communication and honesty is the key. It sounds like you guys are doing well and he's very accepting, keep us updated! :)

• 1 month later...

Baby steps to become his baby...seems appropriate somehow. Lovelylittle has much good advice; as with most things in a relationship, communication is key. Ask him what if anything he enjoys about your baby role play, and try to build on that. Explore the possibilities, both for yourself and together, and see where it takes you. Hugs and happiness to you and your daddy! Do keep up the updates!