LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered At Road Race

Yeah, I know this really should be in Diapers in the News but I wanted to see if anyone here would fess up to being one of these guys. Note the first guy's pacifier.

I suppose it's just as likely that these two are civilians who wore for the race as a lark, but then again, it doesn't look like they are cheating w/ underwear underneath as is so common.

I just hope the diapers didn't start sagging halfway through the race. Manchester CT Thanksgiving Day road race.

post-6252-0-29566400-1322333872_thumb.jp

post-6252-0-29566400-1322333872_thumb.jp

don't people who don't normally wear diapers.. know how what real diapers are?

every pic i see, people always seem to buy the cheap-pull-up kind.

they should buy the real re-fast enable briefs.. those are real diapers lol if they did, they may like them, and realize how good they are.

don't people who don't normally wear diapers.. know how what real diapers are?

every pic i see, people always seem to buy the cheap-pull-up kind.

they should buy the real re-fast enable briefs.. those are real diapers lol if they did, they may like them, and realize how good they are.

No, I actually don't think that adults who don't normally wear diapers know what a real adult diaper is anymore. All you see in stores and on TV now days are the pull up disposable underwear. Recently Mythbusters had a show where they were reviewing some behind the scenes of old myths. There was a myth about the Chinese Water Torture and since they had to lay on the table for over 6 hours to have water dripped on their head, Adam Savage stated that he did wear a "diaper" and wet himself during the test. The behind the scenes showed him and Tori both wearing the adult pull up disposable underwear prior to the test. Now, Adam was wearing orange coveralls durring the test and they showed him jumping up all of a sudden and running off. He explained that he had wet himself and leaked all over! Kari Byron said it best when she looked at the camera and said something like "These disposable underwear are good for leakage only, like they say. They are not going to hold up to a full wetting." Something like that. Yes, adults do think of disposable underwear as an adult diaper which it clearly is not.