LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Banana Trick

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an easier starter version than the thread above. Start with greener bananas. Stick them in the freezer awhile to firm them up. Lots of lube, the first few will mush up some but they'll eventually start going in easier.

• 6 months later...

Sorry im bringing a tread back from the dead. But i have tried this before and now im more conscience about my health. I know that the colon absorbs faster and more then eating "normaly" That being said and the fact that im at highish risk of diabetes i dont want to do the marshmallows but i want to know the health risks of the banana and oatmeal trick

Thanks for the help

I recently tried this and now I can't get enough of it! I usually break up 4 smallish bananas and stick them up my butt and around 30 min later I have a simulated poopie diaper with no smell and a way easier cleanup. IMO it feels exactly like a real poopie diaper if you hold the bananas in for a bit.

I'm not sure about the 'no smell' aspect to the' dissapearing banna trick' as any time I'm tried I've always quite distinctly felt that I smelt like warm bannanas for a while even after washing. That being said though it may simply been the same of paranoia that can accompany actually pooping in diapers, or just the scent lingering in my nostrals.

• 2 weeks later...

Never put bananas in to date! I'm just worried It'll never come out! lol i tried putting butter sticks up there, quite a lot actually, but that was quite fun, more like slimy poop but good fun!

I've used bananas a few times before, they are good when you want extra mass without having to go through so much hassle. They go in pretty easy for me if I dip them in water, or if I loosen up first with a sextoy.