LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Housing In Exchange For Diaper Wearing?

Guest diaperguy68

All right, on a more serious note. I honestly have no problem with the use of the word "retarded" unless it's aimed at someone with an actual mental deficiency. My friends who have mental deficiencies, including Asperger's Syndrome tend to take a similar position, with some even embracing the use of the term as a verb, but not a noun. For example, they have no problem if someone says "don't act retarded" to them, but they take issue with someone telling them that "you're a retard." I take this a step further in the sense that I don't believe the term should be aimed at those with mental deficiencies at all. However, those without mental deficiencies are fair game in my eyes, and can have the word "retard" thrown at them if they behave in a manner that is stupid, or inhibits progress, which is essentially the true definition of the term "retard."

Up until last year the official Special Education diagnosis was Mental Retardation, shortened to MR (not an easy one to tell parents). Last year it was changed to Intellectual Disability for just that reason.

In this case I think of the South Park Episode regarding "Fag", where the meaning of the word was changed and didn't actually include the original target.