LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting My 12 Months Of Training.

Hello All,

Well this is going to ( well try to ) be my log, on my long journey.

I have loved Diapers for a long time, and well I guess I pissed off my Master just a bit too much. She has instructed me to start the program and deal with it.

So today is the start of my long journey that who knows where it will leave off.

So I went out and bought a bunch of supplies and hopefully enough to get me started.

I have worn diapers before so I don't have an issue with using them ( although I still have trouble doing it in public ) but I assume that will change rather quickly.

I have been wondering what it would be like to be inconstant for years, and well I guess now I will find out.

Yes before people say anything, this is mutual between my Master and Myself, Although Its and order I am happy to carry it out.

So I am not much of a person to tell my tale, but I shall try as the time goes on.

To all Reading this, Ill Try to post a few notes here and there as I have new developments.

Hope you all enjoy reading about my experiences if I can remember to post them :)

Unfortunatly I wasn't the one who bought them, my Master was. She said to gaurentee I do this she is taking the reins.

Happy for you both :) And do share with us about what's happening as you go along. Keeping a journal or blog going can be tough. I think all of us start them with the best of intentions, then slowly fade away when we don't have time to update. Perhaps your Master can help you make sure to do this too ;)

Bettypooh

Hey Alive. I'm envious of you and hope all goes the way you want it to. I think it would be great to have someone to take charge of my diaper wearing. Anyway, best of luck and I'll be looking for your updates.

Unfortunatly I wasn't the one who bought them, my Master was. She said to gaurentee I do this she is taking the reins.

Yowsa! :girl_happy: You will lookforward to messy accidents and a hot babysitter! (Hot is a dominant attitude)

Alive,

I'm looking forward to your progress reports! It's an adjustment, but it's worthwhile. As long as neither of you are trying to involve others, you will find that its not too difficult to do, with the exception of going through TSA when flying. While you have a dominant partner helping you with this, the choice at each step is up to you. Develop faith in your diaper's ability to keep you discrete, always keep spare diapers around and have a change of clothes handy. Accept that there will be leaks, but those are learning opportunities. Usually leaks are because either you were in too thin of a diaper or hadn't changed frequently enough.

Once again, good luck and please do write about your experience including details like which diapers you wear for the different parts of your day, how you keep a change handy and how you discretely perform changes. I think this will help others considering following you.

Aloha,

Honu

• 1 month later...

sorry for not updating on this. we have paused this untill may due to financal issues that came about with some medical issue ( everyting is all good on that end now )

I know once we really get going on this there wont be a choice but we decided to give it a pause.

• 3 months later...
Guest fakename7

Congrats on getting back to 24/7! i just hit 100 days of 24/7 wearing/wetting yesterday, and it's a great thing! Losing control isn't a quick process, but every little milestone on the way feels good!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey AliveAtNight. I just started going 24/7 as well on May 31st. It's fun but it's also starting to get hard for me. Like Betty mentioned, keeping a blog is hard but I'm finding that it's really helpful to keep me going (see the link in my sig). When I'm tempted to change back into regular underwear, I remember that I have to write a blog post at the end of the night and report my day in diapers.

Keep me posted in this thread on how you're doing and check out my blog if you want an idea for how to keep track of your days and stay motivated.

• 2 weeks later...

I know I havent updated this in a while I havent been able to get on the pc ( or really back home ).

It seems that life hates me and that every time I try to start this something stops me.

I know excuses suck and well to be honest its not that I don't want to do it its that I have always put my family first above all else.

While i thought I had enough supplies to take with me to last the 2 days that I was going to be away I wound up being stuck away from home with very lil with me for over a week.

I had to drain my account to pay for a car for a family member as they were in a car accident ( they are ok ) but their car was totaled and well the insurance only covered medical bills.

So I now have to wait again to save up some money in order to start all this again.

While I will eventually get to where I want to be it will take some time.

Hopefully this is the last time that I end up having to drain my savings to help a family member.