LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

San Marcos Ab'S

Eir

• 4 months later...

Omg, you're from San Marcos, I used to be in San Marcos for college. I'm 21, female, mostly an AB, but I have no money/car to go back up there, I had been planning to go there next week, but my dad won't give me the money he owes me. I'm in Corpus Christi now (but I was in San marcos for a while)

Ditto. I am on loan money right now! I cannot justify a trip that is not education related. I am not from San Marcos, but there is a good chance I will stay here after grad school. The people are very friendly here. Honestly, CA was getting too blunt, and crowded for my tastes! I understand that Amtrak is reasonably cheap. I was planning an end of the semester celebratory trip to Six Flags Over Texas. Amtrak is reasonably cheap, if I could find an inexpensive hotel that would be a doable trip for me! Taking the train ride over falls under the category of things not to tell Mom. What kind of a job did you get after college, just curious.

• 1 month later...

Oh dang! I can't believe that there were other ABs in San Marcos! That's mind blowing, I'm usually in the area for school, although that's about to end soon!

If only I joined sooner