LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Defining Myself As An Incontinent Person When I Move.

well i am not going to bash the original op for "forcing his fetish on other people"

because the OP isn't doing that at all..

I don't see how wearing diapers outside of your bedroom because you are not incontinent is "forcing it on other people"

To the original op: You can just say you have bed-wetting or incontinence issues due to emotional distress from time to time..

I dislike how people assume that it's a fetish for everyone, when it's not necessarily a fetish for everyone. This is not a fetish for me, it is not sexual for me at all. This is more of a self-comforting thing, I don't get off on wearing diapers, I just feel calmer when I wear diapers.

How about reading thoroughly. He implied that he has no continence problem in ways that I referenced and this was more a want than a need and I am NOT going to go around the want/need tree: Been there; done that. He certainly is not playing it straight and the logic of it appears that he knows what he is doing. Anyoe who gives me the want=need tripe is just being a self-absorbed twit or making excuses for being one and there are far too many REAL mental health problems, too little real understanding and too few resources without adding the phony. He will still have to undergo some pretty solid examination. The Staffs of these places do NOT want to take the chance of missing something that could be dangerous and getting sued so if they are repuatable, they take every precaution they can: it is about CYA; a term that I first heard in grad school in 1976. Anything like that will at least be a can of worms, for which you need a larger can to recan them

Now back to my original purpose for this post: If you are going into a group home and you are taking your computer with you, put the links to sensitive material on a USB device which is dexonnected from the machine when you are not using them and keep them off the machine. I do that just as a matter of course

The word "fetish" is not strictly sexual.

yes, but the people in this thread are implying it being a sexual fetish, you cannot deny that.

"An inanimate object worshiped for its supposed magical powers or because it is considered to be inhabited by a spirit"

I really don't think you meant it to be something to have "supernatural powers" LOL

Maybe you should look up the definition of fetish.

Someone on this thread has said that the OP was "just trying to get his jollies off"

I cannot speak for the OP, it may be sexual and it may not be. But I dislike how on this forum, when you hear about people wearing a diaper in public, or around family, or at school etc. that people say you are forcing your fetish on other people, which is not at all what people are doing.

@christineDarleanne:

I personally wear diapers because it calms my nerves, I have lots of depression and anxiety problems and when I do wear, it helps me relax so I can function and get on with my day.

I want to wear because I like the comfort it gives me, i don't need to wear because i am not fully incontinent, but I don't think that should be a reason for me not to wear..

I guess according to you, that makes me a "Self absorbed twit" for saying there is some relation to want = need?

I believe the original OP was just curious of a way to be able to wear diapers without being attacked for it (like you people here seem to be doing)

perhaps claiming that he was incontinent is not the best option.

perhaps the op wears for similar reasons that I do.

and for all you people who claim someone is being so unethical, don't tell me you never did anything unethical once in your life.. I'm so sick of this yuppy politically correct BS that comes out of people's mouths.

@christineDarleanne:

I personally wear diapers because it calms my nerves, I have lots of depression and anxiety problems and when I do wear, it helps me relax so I can function and get on with my day.

I want to wear because I like the comfort it gives me, i don't need to wear because i am not fully incontinent, but I don't think that should be a reason for me not to wear..

I guess according to you, that makes me a "Self absorbed twit" for saying there is some relation to want = need?

There are many ways to relax, one is not better than the other and if you want to wear, that is fine but to equte want to need is self-absorbed. To claim a need, you must establish that is it a need and prove that nothing else will suffice. Psychology, specifically mental health, is not just "wishing will make it so" in fact that belief has been the ruin of many mentalities

I believe the original OP was just curious of a way to be able to wear diapers without being attacked for it (like you people here seem to be doing)

No, he is being attacked for trying to con his way in and if you could read for comprehension you would see that in the title and in his use of lhe language. It is straight out of what you study in Propaganda. I told you that before

perhaps claiming that he was incontinent is not the best option.

perhaps the op wears for similar reasons that I do.

Whell that says it all. Have you misrepresented yourself?

and for all you people who claim someone is being so unethical, don't tell me you never did anything unethical once in your life.. I'm so sick of this yuppy politically correct BS that comes out of people's mouths.

That persons may have done something unethical is no justification for allowing it to continue, unless you believe that multiple wrongs make a right. In fact the form of Nihilism that you preach, aka the cult of moral grayness is the biggest piece of politically correct BS going and has been peddled by Existentialist "intellectuals" for 60 years So look in the miirror. if you are going to get intellectually haughty defending what you admit is probably unethical. you REALLY need a life. THAT is self-absorbed

well if that is the case i apologize,

I just did not read anywhere that he said he was "trying to con his way in"

Where does he say that he is doing that anyway?

From what I read, he has bi polar I - with psychotic features.. I didn't see where he said he was conning his way in there?

I just assumed he wanted to wear diapers for their therapeutic value and felt he would be ostracized for wearing them and felt he should fib and say he was incontinent.

That persons may have done something unethical is no justification for allowing it to continue, unless you believe that multiple wrongs make a right. In fact the form of Nihilism that you preach, aka the cult of moral grayness is the biggest piece of politically correct BS going and has been peddled by Existentialist "intellectuals" for 60 years So look in the miirror. if you are going to get intellectually haughty defending what you admit is probably unethical. you REALLY need a life. THAT is self-absorbed

Wow after reading your status here and then reading your comments about this person and also the OP it seems to me you need to look in the mirror!

What you are preaching isn't any different than what kootzkoo was saying except your opinion differs from his.

Yo, just like everyone else have no idea really of the OP and his Needs or why he has them. In fact looking at the drugs he is on it is believable that his needs are his way of coping with life and his disabilities. You don't have to be a shrink to figure that out!

And to call people twits for disagreeing with you only makes you seem twitty too... LOL

I do understand that a perceived need, for someone who has OCD or some other disorder, (the need to count things 3 times, or check pockets for something etc) is different from a need as in a necessity (the need to eat)

but we cannot judge another persons perceived needs based on ours

what i was stating was it was not said anywhere that this was a sexual fetish for him or that he was trying to get his jollies off - and that he didn't need to be attacked for that.

Speaking for myself, sometimes my life gets really tough and I am in counselling right now for various things,

but when things get really hard in life i get the strong desire to put a diaper on and lay in my bed with a pacifier and hug my teddy.. it's not sexual at all..

but if i had to go live somewhere for a while in a special-house and wanted the diapers for the emotional comfort (and maybe carry my teddy around with me).. would that be considered forcing my "fetish" on other people?

Wow after reading your status here and then reading your comments about this person and also the OP it seems to me you need to look in the mirror!

What you are preaching isn't any different than what kootzkoo was saying except your opinion differs from his.

Yo, just like everyone else have no idea really of the OP and his Needs or why he has them. In fact looking at the drugs he is on it is believable that his needs are his way of coping with life and his disabilities. You don't have to be a shrink to figure that out!

And to call people twits for disagreeing with you only makes you seem twitty too... LOL

I went into detail as to the whys and wherefores. If you do not like them that does not make them any the less true or more true and you know how much validity has been attributed to the "status" or have you not been reading those posts If you are going to side in with someone willing to defend what he is willing to accept as wrong. what does that say? Wheny you say it makes you twiitty for calling someon a twit, are you not calling someone a twit and therefore are you not being twitty? This can be taken out to infinity. Just a question of doing what you complain about

Speaking for myself, sometimes my life gets really tough and I am in counselling right now for various things,

but when things get really hard in life i get the strong desire to put a diaper on and lay in my bed with a pacifier and hug my teddy.. it's not sexual at all..

but if i had to go live somewhere for a while in a special-house and wanted the diapers for the emotional comfort (and maybe carry my teddy around with me).. would that be considered forcing my "fetish" on other people?

For the third time: The argument was not should he go about with his diapers. It centered around making what appear to be false claims about being incontinent becuase then he is involving others by seeking to convince them of what is probably a deliberate falsehood Now I must presume that if you do not get this, as it has been commented on by a number of persons, that you do not want to get it. and the Existentialism that you use to justifiy yourself will have you in the therapist's office by the time you are 40 complaining that your life is empty and meaningless

No matter the reason or justification for an attack, it is still an attack and personal attacks are against the rules here.

Back to the OP, you can define yourself any way you like, but how others define you is what has the biggest effect. If you claim incontinence and feign the symptoms well enough, nobody will know save you and us. But few incontinent people expose their diapers outside of very private settings- they know that so doing will just add to the problems they're already dealing with. And if somebody discovers that it's all a lie your problems will multiply faster than a herd of horny rabbits.

Having said that, when I first began wearing I had planned to use incontinence as an excuse should I ever be discovered. I haven't needed to use the excuse but I am now somewhat incontinent so it would no longer be a lie. Still, I could get by with pads on many days though I choose not to. Where that leaves my veracity I do not know, but as long as what I do isn't affecting anyone else I don't think it matters, as long as I am OK with it- and I am. To go any further than this is questionable indeed, which is why you see so many negative responses here. I can think of no real-life situation where an average person can openly wear uncovered diapers without some serious repercussions happening but it's your life- if you want to risk that, don't say you weren't warned of the possible effect of your choice, and expect most of us to distance ourself from you so that we don't become viewed as you will be.

Bettypooh.

Everybody has said all that can be said. I can not say anymore without repeating myslef a fourth time and if I am not understood after trhee, the fourth will not help. Why not just lock this thread and go home. In fact, I will see if I can just hide this thread from my list

I would rather talk about diapers and Little Girl things anyway

People have misunderstood what I am saying, I'm going to be living with four other people and I'm going to try my hardest and hide my diaper wearing as I don't want it to get out, I'll be living in an environment where I'm going to have two large packages delivered once a month and it will raise suspicion I'm sure. My want my diaper usage to remain privet but I might have to tell a staff member why I'm getting large boxes delivered and whats in them. I don't want know body changing me or anything like that....

For the third time: The argument was not should he go about with his diapers. It centered around making what appear to be false claims about being incontinent becuase then he is involving others by seeking to convince them of what is probably a deliberate falsehood Now I must presume that if you do not get this, as it has been commented on by a number of persons, that you do not want to get it. and the Existentialism that you use to justifiy yourself will have you in the therapist's office by the time you are 40 complaining that your life is empty and meaningless

well someone did say that he shouldn't have diapers delivered that often, or that he should only wear them in his room and that's it..

he was attacked and being told he is just trying to "force his fetish on other people" when this isn't a fetish for everyone.

why resort to insults? you really think I will be in a therapists office by the time i am 40 complaining my life is empty and meaningless?

it's possible, but even if that were to be true..that has nothing to do with anything we are discussing. Pretty pathetic if you can only argue back with hypothetical insults and not facts

to the OP: Just tell the staff member you have problems with night-time wetting and need them and that you get them delivered because you can get them for cheaper. :)

there is nothing wrong with telling the staff members that at all

Now we are getting somewhere. If the packages are discreet and you do not need supervision, it is none of anyone's business and they will prbably not bother about it. It would just be more time, work and trouble and they have enough of that and not need to add to the load. The only problem I can see is with the person(s) who clean and care for the room. In all likelihood they will say nothing. So just keep your mouth shut until you get the "lay of the land". Then see if there are staff members that you can trust but that is iffy. Just make sure the packages are discreet and be discreet. If asked just say "This is what I have always done, am used to and really do not want to go through the effort of changing". They may even be willing to accommodate you in terms of dealing with used diapers, the disposal of which may be a problem. This is called "playing it cool"

It might help if you are a bit outgoing but not in a phoney or staged manner and if you are pleasant to be with. When I was at the nursing home, in 4 days I had them eating out of my hand just by being myself neither a gripe or a jelly spine. I also did a moderate amount of caring for the room, cleaning the dresser and table tops and things like that. Also; people like to laugh

I would really like to know how this person is planning on getting a doctors note that he is incontinent. Any medically licensed doctor is going to run tests to find out the root cause of your incontinence.

I really want to see this guy get the letter and then come out to the group home and see how it turns out for him. If he gets away with it I applaud him, if not I can laugh at his dumb-ass choice.

And before anyone says it, I am not worried about the public's perception of our fetish. I'm never going to "come out" about my fetish. Only my SO/GF needs to know about it, I don't see a reason friends need to know. I see that as someone wanting others acceptance, which I don't need. Also I see it as the same as S&M or any other fetish, which why do you need your friends to know? Unless of course they are also in the "scene."

I can safely say I have never done an unethical thing.

I would really like to know how this person is planning on getting a doctors note that he is incontinent. Any medically licensed doctor is going to run tests to find out the root cause of your incontinence.

Trust me, there are unfortunately some doctors that will give you a note/prescription for anything if you pay.

Thats funny ErinM, first you say you've never done anything unethical and then in the next sentence you heavily imply that you have got a false prescription!

Even without that I guarentee you've done something unethical in your life, everyone has even if it was just something small.

--------------------------------------

But there is a difference between fdoing something unethical and small and lying about having a disability just to be able to wear nappies/diapers! Admitedly, I don't know anything about the type of accomodation you are moving into but : a) is it really anyone elses business if you wear? and B) can't you just tell them that you have a psychological dependance on them? As in they help you stay calm or relax or something? It's probably closer to the truth

Thats funny ErinM, first you say you've never done anything unethical and then in the next sentence you heavily imply that you have got a false prescription!

Even without that I guarentee you've done something unethical in your life, everyone has even if it was just something small.

Nice try, buddy.

I'm not implying anything. I live in Florida. This state is known to have a metric crap load of "pill mills"; pain clinics that employ unethical doctors that write scripts for just about any reason without doing any tests whatsoever. They get busted at an alarming rate down here and there is a story about a pill mill getting raided every few months or so. You don't need to be a genius to know that there are unethical doctors out there.

Every script I have was obtained legally.