LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Enjoy A Free Night

abphil

Any ideas of what i can do as i will be alone for the hole night? (does not happen to offen). My wardrobe includes disposable and cloth diapers(one lockable), plastic pants, onesie, footed pjs, various butt plugs, suppository and enema kit. :P

Please tell me what to do.

*nurse high horse moment* if you mess yourself, please don't sit in it for an hour. you will more than likely get a pretty nasty rash, not to mention the bacteria and risk for infections and UTI's, and it can even cause your skin to break down and leave open sores. okay, i'm done spoiling the fun. :P just gotta say my nursey piece.

• Like 1

I totally agree with our new resident baby girl nurse. I wear a diaper while doing my training runs and on one occassion, I suffered diarrhea and developed a bad rash before I was able get back to my house and clean up. I'm not into sticky and stinky, just to let you know, and am sure that you are quite creative given the list of items you have. I'm sure you can develop some combinations and permutations with them as well as interesting scenarios that will make interesting reading.

Stay safe and since it looks like you have to, stay discrete.

Honu

Dunno, I've always been the sort that could handle half a day or more in a dirty diaper, if I chose to.

I'd google or torrent my favorite cartoons from my childhood (David the Gnome, Gumby, Fantastic Max and He-Man for me) and just snuggle in a warm blanket, maybe a sippy of warm milk or some tea, diapers and jammies of course. I've found that the pleasure of regression has become much more enjoyable for me than simple diaper use, though using diapers is still quite a pleasure when available.

It depends on your skin, but I have gone a long time (up to 24 hours) in a messy diaper without a rash. That said, I do not do that on a continuous basis. Obviously, the probability for infection and/or rash increases with time spent in a messy diaper. So, do not do it too often.

Now for ideas. I got one. Insert a suppository followed by the largest butt plug you have. Then sit down in a chair and watch tv or something. Try your best not to get up, not even an inch.

*nurse high horse moment* if you mess yourself, please don't sit in it for an hour. you will more than likely get a pretty nasty rash, not to mention the bacteria and risk for infections and UTI's, and it can even cause your skin to break down and leave open sores. okay, i'm done spoiling the fun. :P just gotta say my nursey piece.

Lovelylittle, you are probably right. When I stay in a messed diaper, I get a rash so bad I cannot wear again for several days!