LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

don't worry we all have a time when we admit to others and ourselves that we are into diapers. just hope that you feel natural and enjoy this harmless break from the stresses of reality. Also feel free to try diffrent things cloth or disposable, using your diapers ect... if you have any questons just ask

Welcome to Daily Diapers, PsychoDiaper! I too think it's a great site, been here about 3 months now. This site has a lot of interesting people from all over the world, so it shouldn't take long to make a few friends. You will get out of it what you put into it, so stay active, post often and visit the chat room whenever you can. Stay a while and have fun!

Welcome to Daily Diapers, PsychoDiaper! I too think it's a great site, been here about 3 months now. This site has a lot of interesting people from all over the world, so it shouldn't take long to make a few friends. You will get out of it what you put into it, so stay active, post often and visit the chat room whenever you can. Stay a while and have fun!

My only regret about being a DL is that I didn't do it sooner!

when i first discovered any DL site it made me feel freakish and i enjoyed it less :(

Its such a shame you feel freakish about it, all fetishes aren't exactly normal practice, but they are completely natural, its just another part of the complex human psyche. If you enjoy it, you shouldn't feel bad about it....

Anyway, hi to you Psychodiaper and welcome to the site, I've been a DL since I was about 9ish. Have a look around, make friends and more importantly have fun.

Stay wet, stay lucky :P

Welcome to the site, post questions and answer some as well. Take part in the polls that get posted, some of them are quite fun and interresting :P

As a D/L for many years, it's a great place to see other people that share the same intrests. And as stated before visit the chat room when you can. Happy wetting :rolleyes: and welcome to the club.

Welcome. Hope you enjoy the site. Most of us wish we had discovered our ability to enjoy ourselves as AB/DL's. Just enjoy yourself as life is to short.