LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been Away For Awhile

babytommy1981

Hey everyone I just got home from a lot of travling with the company i work with, let me just say my company was great to help me, I started to run low on my supply and i went to my boss and said im starting to worry, i didnt buy the amount of supply i needed to be away from home for 6 months, he asked where i get my stuff from, I then explaned XP medical, he called the head office and got the ok to get me my needed supplys and they paid for overnight shipping. it feels so good that they did this for me, they also gave me a couple days off once for a diaper rash i got, from the high heat in the summer. now im home and relaxing till tuesday when i go back to my normal weekly working. sorry i havent been online, my iphone lets me view some of the form, hard to read on a phone. lol

I have found that these dry 24/7 diapers are very good they last me about half a day at work witch was 16hrs a day, on my off times i wear abena M2. witch are nice not to heavy and thick, but get the job done, i learned the M2 cant go all day like the dry 24/7 i havent tried the abena m4 once i run out of my two cases of the 24/7's the company got me, ill try the cheaper M4 ones.

well good to be home.

Archived