LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any One From Indiana

Guest USAF1

:D when we move my wife wants to have an ab/dl party and have a field day like when we were kids! anyone interested? if you have some private land and your interested please post!

before me she never even heard of ab's and dl's, did i get lucky or what?! B)

:D when we move my wife wants to have an ab/dl party and have a field day like when we were kids! anyone interested? if you have some private land and your interested please post!

before me she never even heard of ab's and dl's, did i get lucky or what?! B)

Very lucky indeed, Please keep her happy.

IUPUI 5 minutes from me. 10 in bad traffic :rolleyes:

Hello fellow Hoosiers!

I'm just south of Lafayette.

There is a guy from Bloomington that has a monthly "munch"

It's usually in Greenwood or Bloomington.

I've been once and he's a pretty kewl guy.

Here's the link with all the info...

http://www.liljennie.com/

Didn't realize there were so many here from IN.

he emailed me and said if we rsvp he could set it up for greenwood, wich is 10 min south of indy. i cant go to july cause ill be in AL. for my yearly training but my wife and i want to go in aug.

shes also a full fledged dl now. this morning she positively could not have a big O until she heard my diapers crinkle, then it sent her through the roof! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

what other kinds of good diapers do they carry?

Hey, My source in Indy is DKC, diaperkingclub.com

The web site doesn't cover all they have.

Give them a call or stop by the showroom as they are very willing to help.

They have FREE samples available and they don't bat an eye or give you "THAT" look.

Simple, Foward, To the point. And no I don't work for them, They just gave AWSOME service and won a coustomer for life. :fish_h4h:

the best they have right now is tranquility atn. im wearing one right now, they hold all night but the tapes arent that great. theyre very thick and are very soft too, they swell up really nice when you pee too:) my wife likes me in them a bunch, much better than depends. she likes that they are noisey in public too. their customer service is great, ask for john, he gave me 8 free samples to try without me buying anything. whenever i want a free sample of any brand he has i get it. its a family owned business, you can tell when you walk in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...