LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody Order From B4Ns Lately In Canada?

drynot

Hey folks..

Placed an order with them for a case of XL bianco's which should be in stock about 10 days ago. They've not shipped my order yet and won't answer emails....

It was on the credit card so it should be a protected purchase but kinda disturbing as I've never had any issues with them before....

With it being the weekend I`m going to give them a couple of more days....but if I haven`t heard anything by Wednesday then I`m going to have to do something.....

I`ve still got some diapers left so it isn`t a complete disaster ;)

Yes I ran into the same problem when ordering Abena boosters. No email response either. Finally, called him and he said he was out of stock and the shipment was due to be delivered in a week. I told him I thought his response was kind of lame when the B/O situation should have shown up on the website. I finally did get my ordered as promised. Too much sucess?

Hi I have ordered 2 from them both times email response was very slow and 2nd order was shipped from Boston and wrong size shipped yet i know of someone in Canada near Montreal who deals with them all the time and is very satisfied. with product and response

I've exchanged emails quite a bit with the owner over the last few days and he explained the situation to me. I'll definitely buy from them again once they solve their supply problems as I've always been quite happy with their service. I was a little suprised at how long it took for them to get back to me but that's the way it goes sometimes.....

They didn't have my size in stock so they refunded my money and I bought some dry 24/7's instead from Care Down There :)

i havent ordered from them for about 6 months...

But, previous to that i had ordered regularly for many years and i would have to say the service was great. Their was always good stock and the odd time something was out of stock the website was usually the first thing to point it out. I had always rec'd prompt email responses too...

Lately i havent been doing much business there, my interest have changed a bit (using dry 24/7s for disposables now) but i have been checking in to see when they will get some new stock for bambinos/abu and it seems that they arent in too big of a rush to restock as they have been out for a LONG time (not only because bambino was out of stock)