LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regressing

I've been incontinent for the last 5 years and one of the thing that has keep me sane is regressing from time to time. :D

Has anyone ever found that while wearing diapers that they regresses temporarily or for a fair while. I mean in terms of talking or using the diapers

• 1 month later...

Has anyone ever found that while wearing diapers that they regresses temporarily or for a fair while. I mean in terms of talking or using the diapers

Dear PregnantKatie, i know. i'm stephen and i sometimes like to wear diapers but mosty, i like to wear plasticpants because they feel good on my bottom and skin. i've been wearing them for a while . would be interested in trying out plasticpants? i'm a little older then you but when we wear diapers we feel the same young age. don't you agree ? please e-mail me at sweet_baby_stephen@yahoo.com o.k.?

Guest Guest_Matt_*

I don't go for all the playing- blocks, stuff like that- but I do enjoy being babied and held and fed. When I do, I'm in a totally different mindset and can't really conciously remember the real world. Its nice.

I wear diapers for just that purpose most of the time. Whenever I feel that I have to escape the real world for some time, I will put a diaper on, and pull out either one of my baby bottles or pacifiers and go to town. I have convinced myself to wet my diapers more often when I do wear them. There is nothing like the feeling of being a baby, even if it is for just a short period of time every now and then. :)

• 2 months later...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Katie-I have regressed using a diaper-I feel like a little one just letting go & peeing when i have relaxed and feel like i am more secure with a diaper on along with plastic pants-Thank you-Stevie